User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misri View Post
    yesterday I was at SDM and bought a No.7 product on clearance for 5$, rang in at 12$ regular price, well I asked for SCOP and the cashier said SDM dont do SCOP, all they do is correct the price, i said may be u can ask your manager bcoz i had a SCOP at another SDM(well it was my first at SDM but cant tell her that I hav only read about it at smartcanucks)...so the cashier told me I know may be other SDM's might do it but every store is different so this SDM location doesnot participate. So I had to left paying her 5$, coz i read it earlier in the forum that SDM is a franchise so every store has its own rules.

good for you to SCOP at SDM... it will definitely feel really good!
    I would email head office on this one.I thought it was all locations???
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Perfectly Provident makeupartist's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Great SCOP!
    Life's Little Instructions: Think big thoughts but cherish simple pleasures, never refuse homemade brownies, remember other people's birthdays, floss your teeth, return all things you borrow and leave everything a little better than you found it.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Lucky you!!!
    I tried to SCOP at a Canadain Tire once on a $14.00 shovel that scanned at $24.00 but the manager told me that the $10 limit means they only have to do it on items under $10, not that they have to give you the first $10 off or free if the item in under $10. I told her she was wrong wrong wrong...she basically told me to go fly a kite!! I won't shop there anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information