User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

After not shopping there for ages I decided to go check out the store last week and found they had many coupons out for a hugh variety of items and had multiple pads of coupons for many items. As a result, now I think I'll be going to check out coupons at Sobeys every once in a while.
    Anyways, I started out in the bakery section, found 2 Dempsters coupons which I opted to just leave for someone else until I noticed the tortillas were on sale for $1.99 and seeing no one else was in the section, I picked up 2 packs and used the coupons. Found Ryvita crackers on sale for $1.99 vs $3.29 and picked up a Cote D'Or chocolate bar for $2.97 vs $2.99 and found a $1 off coupon with the display.
    So although I was not planning to buy anything I walked out of Sobeys with $18.63 worth of stuff paying only $11.50 (not great but not too shabby for stumbling on unexpected sales and coupons); got a Sobeys points card and got bonus points with 4 of my 6 items; and obtained a few new coupons I'll be able to use over the next few months given most expire in Dec/09.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I hit sobeys weekly for coupons they always seem to have lots of new ones..
    I call it coupon shopping too

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I go coupon shopping also even got my DH going with me (didnt think I would ever see that) I find Sobeys Has the most coupons and always new ones out when I go

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Here is my Sobey's coupon shopping today:
    $1 MapleLeaf WUB2
    Glad booklet with .75 any wrap, container or bag
    Bicks Dressed for summer booklet, 9 coupons for pickles, evaported milk,relish, et tu salad kit and sundae syrup.
    They also had the family size boxes of Rice Krispies with $10 in coupons on the box: $2 Eggos, $2 Nutri grain bars, can't remember the other though.<!-- GAL -->

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who goes coupon shopping! I've used coupons in past but never to the extent I have since joining SC. I have been paying much closer attention to store shelf displays/coupon pads to build on my collection of coupons. Felt a bit weird when I decided to go look around for coupons when I really didn't have a shopping list - I am literally going coupon shopping and not to buy stuff (unless of course there is a coupon I want and the item happens to be on sale but wasn't in the flyer).
    The positive thing out of this though is that finding Sobeys to be expensive and out of my way I didn't shop there but with all the coupons I've found there the last couple weeks coupled with unexpected sale price on some of the items they had coupons for I end up making unplanned purchases. So at the end of the day I gain numerous coupons I will use over the next while and they've gained a customer even if only for a few items per week!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    34 (97%)

This thread inspired me and I went to Sobey's tonight - man, why didn't I go there before? The coupons are awesome!

I bought three things (I hate going in only for coupons - but they're so expensive there!) and saved about $5 - but I must have gotten $100 in different coupons. Insane!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi does anyone have the sobey's site address.

Thanks
    sandy4x4

Thread Information