Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

watching my email..hope I get it!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sounds to me like they are going to send a recipe booklet?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I want it!

I'm still waiting for the Garnier one .... it's taking so long I wonder if it's EVER going to happen. Wish they would offer me something in the meantime

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please do not sign up for this campaign! Pigs suffer on factory farms to make pork.

Trading Score
    26 (96%)

I haven't gotten it yet - but if it's anything like the Turkey one - it's really hard to Bzz about 'cause your mostly just talking about recipes.
    Who ever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know how to shop with coupons!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

if it's for baby back ribs, I'm in!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I got it and signed up! Anything to support pork producers right now! A friend of ours is a pork producer and because of the swine flu scare, he is really suffering. We are in Alberta and not sure if people have heard about this but there was a farm in Central Alberta that the pigs got swine flu and they had to be all killed which is stupid because you can't get it from eating pork but it was to make people happy and the farm got a bit of compensation but I don't think even half of what the pork price is. Guess what? Our friend got about 200 piglets and guess where they came from? The farm that had the pigs with the flu! The piglets aren't sick but they all are going to be killed and he isn't getting much on compensation and in the meantime he still has to feed the pigs despite that they are going to be killed. The pork prices have been so low too and so he is suffering-it's his livelyhood. Also to Christine's comment-no pigs do not suffer on factory farms and it isn't anything like what Peta says either. People who are wondering what a pig farm is like should visit one before you start spreading stuff that you have only heard and not seen yourself. The pork industry is suffering already and there is no need to spread lies.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

aww.. didn't get an invite (yet?)

dealsniffer, I'm in alberta too, I heard about that, it sucks, esp. that they are not getting well compensated

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    I got it and signed up! Anything to support pork producers right now! A friend of ours is a pork producer and because of the swine flu scare, he is really suffering. We are in Alberta and not sure if people have heard about this but there was a farm in Central Alberta that the pigs got swine flu and they had to be all killed which is stupid because you can't get it from eating pork but it was to make people happy and the farm got a bit of compensation but I don't think even half of what the pork price is. Guess what? Our friend got about 200 piglets and guess where they came from? The farm that had the pigs with the flu! The piglets aren't sick but they all are going to be killed and he isn't getting much on compensation and in the meantime he still has to feed the pigs despite that they are going to be killed. The pork prices have been so low too and so he is suffering-it's his livelyhood. Also to Christine's comment-no pigs do not suffer on factory farms and it isn't anything like what Peta says either. People who are wondering what a pig farm is like should visit one before you start spreading stuff that you have only heard and not seen yourself. The pork industry is suffering already and there is no need to spread lies.

Thanks!. My grandparents owned a pig farm so I grew up knowing the ups and down of the pig market and I know right now the farmers are having it hard.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I signed up, but it sounds like they will only be sending, "tips and recipes." I almost never buy pork, but I might if I actually knew how to cook it and make it taste good!
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nothing yet

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You

SWAGBUCKS: http://swagbucks.com/refer/osker85 WIN WITH ME!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got it and signed up ... hope we get some coupons for pork, that would be awsome.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moonglow View Post
    I want it!

I'm still waiting for the Garnier one .... it's taking so long I wonder if it's EVER going to happen. Wish they would offer me something in the meantime
    Don't forget to go back to your Bzz Agent profile often to see if you have surveys waiting for you. These help them to figure out who qulifies for which campaigns.

As an example I went to the website about a week ago and had a few surveys waiting for me, then I went on today and I had a couple more.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post

I pretty much totally agree with almost everything you say, yes the industry is suffering because of the pandemic. However the main reason they are suffering is because people are still referring to it like you just did. If we would refer to it as H1N1 it may help the pork industry recover quicker. You seem like a wonderful advocate, im a little shocked, you dont seem to be aware of this?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information