User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    Would you prefer to see my child screaming, crying hysterically and hurting himself trying so desperately to get out of his stroller? or should i just leave him at home any time i go out?
    Yeah no kidding, my sister's little one at 2 decided she wanted to climb out of her stroller (even with the seatbelt thingy on) and ended up falling on the floor of the store and getting a concussion.

I think they would be great for shopping or walks or even the beach so you can have your hands free and still keep close to your kiddos.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Like I said before, my son was THRILLED to wear the little monkey. He had a big smile on his face, kept turning around to see if mommy was still behind him trotting along happily.

But yeah, maybe that was like a dog ... happy to go for a walk.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by liltiggy23 View Post
    Personally I would never buy one and think their disgusting. It's like treating a child like a dog..but to each their own...and toddlers do tend to run around and if someone doesn't have the energy to chase after them then they shouldn't be having kids...way too many people who are too old to be having children are popping them out and have no energy to chase after them
    WOW okay since you changed your post I feel the need to reply again.

You're absolutely right ... because i feel like actually SHOPPING, or actually CHOOSING A MOVIE OFF THE SHELF at blockbuster ... and not CHASING my toddler, I should have never had a kid.
    That was incredibly ignorant I'm sorry. I'm 27 by the way. Wow, I'm really getting up there.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by liltiggy23 View Post
    Personally I would never buy one and think their disgusting. It's like treating a child like a dog..but to each their own...and toddlers do tend to run around and if someone doesn't have the energy to chase after them then they shouldn't be having kids...way too many people who are too old to be having children are popping them out and have no energy to chase after them
    Wow, that came outta left field..not only are you expressing your personal opinion and leaving (since you don't agree and replied one would think you'd move on instead of personnally passing judgement on others who have kids), you chose to be judgemental.Not all kids have the same personalities, and some kids have more energy than others...maybe people who have kids who cry should get a better grip and make them shut up because they shouldn't be noisy..maybe babies who make a mess eating should learn some better manners...maybe women who are raped shouldn't have their babies because they should have kept their legs closed, or aborted it, or shouldn't have dressed so promiscuously as to not get raped...the list goes on and on...
    Maybe before judging people (which you have no right to) you should just leave your comment and move on.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

gah ... just so uncalled for.
    I apologize to the rest of the posters on the thread if I was rude ... I just don't take it very well that someone compares my child to a dog for goodness sakes.

I am a VERY good mother. My children are well behaved and loved. However, my little one is about to hit those "terrible twos" and he IS a runner and he has ZERO FEAR of strangers. So you know what, I will make him wear an ADORABLE monkey that he LOVES and GUARANTEE that he won't take off on me. So sue me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

no need to appologise..some people have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Litesandsirens911; Wed, May 20th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

my DH would like to add
    "That's cool. I wouldn’t want my baby OR my dog getting run over, stolen or lost"

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hmmn, Im 29 this year and barely have the energy to chase after Zachery who is sooooo on the go go all the time.

Honestly if he wouldnt hold me hand I might of looked into one of these, but he holds my hand ok.... except for the disney on ice thing when the lady hysterically was screaming shes choking him Lmao. Trust me he wasn't choking he was just determined to grab the buzz light year for sale.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

lmao oh Sally I needed to smile thanks

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you knew how I responded your smile would fade. I called her some pretty mean things Lmao.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    If you knew how I responded your smile would fade. I called her some pretty mean things Lmao.
    She deserved them

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

(To sally ... Oops I did it again )

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Go Britney!!!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Litesandsirens911 View Post
    when I had my kids, I thought those baby leashes were ridiculous and parents should have good control of their kids as to not need them, as my kids were well behaved and I always held their hand or had them in a stroller...
    I was totally the same way until my daughter came along to teach me a lesson.

My daughter once bit my hand, which caused me to let go momentarily. In that moment, she took off. It's amazing how those little legs can move. I litterally caught her by the hood as she was stepping out from behind a car (it was in a parking lot). The situation could have ended really badly.

We've worked really hard this past year on hand holding and obeying the rules. I can see it paying off now, but like I said before, you've got to do what you've got to do to keep your kids safe.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thumbs up

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information