User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Expired
    I remember seeing a thread about this but can't seem to find it. I looking to buy a gift for my neighbourhood who is due soon and was wondering what is the most worth it thing to buy for her or her baby with the J&J replacement coupon.

Help please
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -3 (20%)

Babies R Us Johnsons Naturals gift set - $25 worth of free and a great product!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

walmart and zellers have baby bathtime gift baskets all year round for 19.97. they also have a smaller one for 16.97.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

As a motherof a new baby I would much prefer the Bathtime basket (Wal Mart, Zellers, Toys R Us) as opposed to the Soothing Naturals. You get more common items in the Bathtime basket (Head to Toe Wash, Baby Powder, Lotion, Baby Oil, and a Rubber Ducky). The soothing Naturals is a much smaller bottle and there is only 3 products in the basket. I can't remember what they were though. I honestly think this is the best value for that particular coupon. Good Luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the input guys. I remember someone said they got something that was like $35 but I can't remember what she bought. If I can get something of that value and useful for her would be amazing!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartnewbie View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. I remember someone said they got something that was like $35 but I can't remember what she bought. If I can get something of that value and useful for her would be amazing!
    $35 would probably be the Neutrogena skin rejuvenator. However, I think someone on the forum said that you're not supposed to use it on any non-baby products.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartnewbie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopper902 View Post
    $35 would probably be the Neutrogena skin rejuvenator. However, I think someone on the forum said that you're not supposed to use it on any non-baby products.
    Grasshopper902 is right, I emailed JNJ about this, they said it is for baby product only(that "Johnson's product" logo is JNJ's baby product line, it doesn't mean every product JNJ makes), please don't try to use it on anything else.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -3 (20%)

I used one that I had today @ Babies r us $24.14 - coupon for $24.14 for Johnsons Soothing Naturals gift basket. The cashier was mighty impressed!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I used it for the bedtime bath gift set. It was $15.99 at zellers. I prefer the lavender scented stuff to the regular products. It came with a shampoo, body wash, powder, lotion (all FULL size) and a cloth in a basket. I really LOVE the smell and I do believe its more calming for my baby

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I tried to use mine today at Walmart on a J&J baby basket and they wouldn't take it. I explained that sense it only has one UPC it's one product but they still wouldn't take it. Oh well I'll just go to Zellers next time.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mlissabee View Post
    I tried to use mine today at Walmart on a J&J baby basket and they wouldn't take it. I explained that sense it only has one UPC it's one product but they still wouldn't take it. Oh well I'll just go to Zellers next time.
    I used it at walmart. The cashier supervisor said I couldn't it was only for refills. I said it says replacement not refills. I told her it's to replace products that meet J&J standards (ie leak, don't work, smell, ect...) She then said okay and left. It was easy. I used it on the basket.

sam
    Female
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought the Bedtime basket at SDM. No problems. It is $20.99 there. I agree with a previous poster that the lavender basket is a bit more useful than the other one you typically see. That being said, I haven't seen the Soothing Naturals basket though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kika View Post
    Grasshopper902 is right, I emailed JNJ about this, they said it is for baby product only(that "Johnson's product" logo is JNJ's baby product line, it doesn't mean every product JNJ makes), please don't try to use it on anything else.
    I wouldn't. I want to find something more for the mother to use with her baby. Thanks guys for the input

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where did you get this coupons

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

i wish I had have thought of this before I spent mine.. I got one in the mail 2 weeks ago, and I bought Desatin cream for my 2.5 YO daughter (which retails about 8.99). I thought *at the time* it was a great deal... it was the most expensive J&J product I could think of... but yeah.. I'm expecting my second in October, and I should have bought myself a J&J gift basket to store. D'OH!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information