User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hoping someone can help. I've only been couponing for a month or so now but I've found some great deals. We're almost out of soap. The only kind we use is Dove. I went searching for great deals on Dove soap early this week and found some and today's deal for upcoming week at Zellers seems great. Thing is, yesterday I found coupons at SDM for $1 the four bar packs. I can't find any sales on the four bar packs, just the two bar ones. Has anyone seen good deals on the 4 bar packs of dove soap this week or for the upcoming week? Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by casperjj View Post
    Hoping someone can help. I've only been couponing for a month or so now but I've found some great deals. We're almost out of soap. The only kind we use is Dove. I went searching for great deals on Dove soap early this week and found some and today's deal for upcoming week at Zellers seems great. Thing is, yesterday I found coupons at SDM for $1 the four bar packs. I can't find any sales on the four bar packs, just the two bar ones. Has anyone seen good deals on the 4 bar packs of dove soap this week or for the upcoming week? Thanks!
    Superstore(HRM) has the 4packs on sale 2 for $7.00.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

WM has the four packs for $3.49 I believe. That is a good price with the $1 off.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! What fast responses! That's awesome! I have to head to WM tomorrow anyway so I'll check it out. If there are none left, I'll head to Loblaws. I thought it was the 2bars on sale at both locations... serves me right for getting rid of my flyers on recycling day! Thanks so much!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Great deal! Will check out WM too, I got some cpns at SDM today!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by casperjj View Post
    Wow! What fast responses! That's awesome! I have to head to WM tomorrow anyway so I'll check it out. If there are none left, I'll head to Loblaws. I thought it was the 2bars on sale at both locations... serves me right for getting rid of my flyers on recycling day! Thanks so much!

Click on the links to the left and you can see all the flyers.

Trading Score
    186 (100%)

I just want to say hi to everyone! I only joined a few weeks ago and I am so HOOKED! I was couponing before but now it has become a serious habit. I now frequent the stores more often to see when they will hang new coupons up on the shelves, etc. I am a mom of 4, so coupons help the household budget. DOes anyone have any more ideas suggestions as to how to collect coupons. The ideas, suggestions and blogs in these forums are awesome. I live in Vancouver and frequent RCSS and SOF. anyones, just wanted to say thanks to everyone because you all really take the time to inform everyone and keep everyone posted on new ideas. I have so many coupons already collecting in my little holder but have no idea where to post them or how to begin trading on the coupon trains etc.

anyways...if someone reads this, thanks!!!!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra4 View Post
    I just want to say hi to everyone! I only joined a few weeks ago and I am so HOOKED! I was couponing before but now it has become a serious habit. I now frequent the stores more often to see when they will hang new coupons up on the shelves, etc. I am a mom of 4, so coupons help the household budget. DOes anyone have any more ideas suggestions as to how to collect coupons. The ideas, suggestions and blogs in these forums are awesome. I live in Vancouver and frequent RCSS and SOF. anyones, just wanted to say thanks to everyone because you all really take the time to inform everyone and keep everyone posted on new ideas. I have so many coupons already collecting in my little holder but have no idea where to post them or how to begin trading on the coupon trains etc.

anyways...if someone reads this, thanks!!!!
    Great post! We are all learning & sharing great info to save $$$. I learn more everyday by reading the posts! Love this site!

Thread Information