User Tag List

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

Expired
    He's a big guy, and his birthday is coming up fast! He would need an 18' .. anyone with the flyers see any bikes coming up on sale? I'm able to go just about to any store.. looking to stay under $100 though.. maybe zellers? 10% dis. is AWESOME! hehe

oh and a mama brag.. no training wheels required, this kid is still four and whippin' around
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian tire has some for $99.00. I got the 18" for my daughter, it has the hand gears and hand brakes.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm also looking for a bike for my 5 year old daughter ... thinking 18'' would be to big for her tho, maybe 16''?

I was checking toysrus and thought $149 is just to much for a bike, Walmart is $119 for about the same bike. Canadian Tire has been the cheapest by far $89.99 to $99.00 for cute bikes. We are going to check a few more stores with weekend before buying one ... I will post my finding for you.

I did buy her a Barbie helmet yesterday at Winners for $14.99, They also had a hotwheel one on clearence for $11.99 that comes with a toy bike. Theres also a Dora one. The barbie/dora one also come with elbow and knee pads which is great for roller blading... sorry not sure if the hot wheel one comes with the pads or not.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

check out kijiji.ca, they have some great looking used ones

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have to second the kijiji idea. I just got a 16" for my 5 yr old son for 20 dollars and it looks brand new. Considering he will be grown out of it by next year at this rate I just couldn't justify a new one.
    However I can understand that you may want a new one for a gift

Oh and I got a Batman helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads at Winners for 11.99 which was far cheaper than what I had seen them for at Walmart.
    Last edited by meta42; Fri, May 29th, 2009 at 12:22 PM.

Thread Information