User Tag List

Page 627 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 625 626 627 628 629 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just for me! incredible pan fried calves liver with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions. Everyone else had the leftovers, losers that don't like liver, ha!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

hubby had lamb sausage, pan fried and then braised with tomatoes and onions.
    leftover matar paneer (pease and south asian cheese similar to tofu in texture all in a tomato base)
    with roti, of course (i hate the dam things)

kiddies and me had shake-n-bake chicky!
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

tomorrow is going to be short ribs. i browned them tonite, they are sitting wrapped in foil in the fridge. tomorrow i'll put em in the oven slow-n-low, and smother with bbq sauce.
    we get these awesome awesome yummy tender tangy ribs at a somalian restaurant we go to often. i am hoping the ones i make tomorrow will be good, but i have a feeling i'll be eating them and simultaneously be craving the somalian ones!

sides will be brocolli, probably steamed (nuked) with a bit of butter and lemon and also mashed sweet potatoes made with butter and milk and maple syrup. dam good! i wish i had some right now lol

desert will be my variation of anytime salad, off of allrecipes. it's a cotage cheese/whipped cream with fruit kind of deserty-salad.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    i made meat loaf, carrots, brussels sprouts, broccoli, knorr noodles, with a ceasar salad.. yes, i like my vegetables and i make everyone else eat them whether they like them or not
    Good for you...my kids used to moan about eating broccoli while munching the stuff down like it was covered in chocolate....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't think i've ever uploaded a picture of what Sparky gets for dinner. I make as many as his meals as I can. Been trying new stuff, and new recipes/ideas. BUT, tonight was just simple. I believe 100% in real food feeding, I could talk for hours about it lol.

Tonight, he had some rice, corn, summer peas ham and a chicken gravy I made. After I steamed it all, I put it in the bowl on the counter and went to do something, came back and saw my Mom take a bite out of it!!! She thought it was my dinner. Couldn't stop laughing

Sparkys Dinner :

He ended up eating all the vegis and leaving most of the ham. *sigh* why can't he be normal?
    Last edited by Brandy Hunter; Tue, Feb 14th, 2012 at 12:00 AM.
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Holy cow that's big! Oops..
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I made myself some Rich, Steak, Beans, Colombian Bread, Plantains, and had an Aqucata in the side.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Our favourite Chinese restaurant is closed Tuesdays, so we ordered last night and had it for supper. We all ate lots, and when we were putting the food away, there seemed to be just as much as the full order was, they were very generous.
    So today is the rest of it!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

We went out for a buffet dinner yesterday and it was THE best buffet restaurant, ever.
    Dragon Pearl. It's a fusion of authentic Chinese, Japanese and American. I can't get enough it their sushi and salmon sashimi, fresh hand pulled noodles in broth, peking duck, array of desserts and roast beef with Yorkshire puddings! lol
    Oh the decor is to die for.
    Last edited by janetta; Tue, Feb 14th, 2012 at 07:02 AM.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

tonight i'm making chicken parm over fettucini noodles, dd1 and i made a valentines day rainbow cake for dessert - just needs the purple whipped frosting

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Tonight I making a pot roast with mushroom soup and french onion soup low and slow (the soup makes the gravy) on the side we are having steamed broccoli (my kids fav!!) carrots with butter and dill and smashed potatoes.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What was left after 4 were served. Thought I had made quite a bit but only enough left for a small midnight snack maybe. Ribs, perogies and broccoli.
    Mmmm.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Feb 15th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Left over fried rice with sausage of some kind and a fried egg. All for DH as I'm not hungry

blessedmommy
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Made individual heart shaped pizzas, we had salad with that, and I baked m & m cookies, used the red m & m from Christmas clearance.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Chili for supper tonight.

Thread Information