User Tag List

Page 516 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 38275
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Beef vindaloo, butter chicken, samosas, rice and naan. I'm cooking for our friends upstairs tonight. We're moving soon and won't be able to have these impromptu dinners much more.
    Sounds good, and good luck with your move. I love nann and well, indian food.
    Tonight I made a couple changes to my panini that I wanted to make.
    I used nann and on the bottom of it spread olive tapenade. Then thin sliced pear and beets. On top of it I put a couple slices of vegan cheese. Then spread my homemade pesto on the top piece of nann and closed it up and cooked for 5 mins in panini press. I served it with nacho chips and my homemade salsa.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

camonk, that sounds just fab!

My back is 'out', so it was frozen pizza night! Had the Delissio garlic bread chicken one - which is SO amazing, and the men had the buffalo chicken one. No way I could have any, way too spicy - son managed to have some with huge glasses of milk; husband actually found it 'somewhat' spicy, which made me lol because it's rare that he finds something spicy at all (when it burns off my face!).

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    camonk, that sounds just fab!

My back is 'out', so it was frozen pizza night! Had the Delissio garlic bread chicken one - which is SO amazing, and the men had the buffalo chicken one. No way I could have any, way too spicy - son managed to have some with huge glasses of milk; husband actually found it 'somewhat' spicy, which made me lol because it's rare that he finds something spicy at all (when it burns off my face!).
    Yeah it was different but really good and I have to watch my diet. Haven't had pop now in a week. Hey frozen pizza, nothing wrong with that.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lunch today I had artichokes on toasted flat bun. I added my homemade mayo on bottom and my homemade pesto on top,lol and topped with vegan cheese slice. Served it with Grape tomatoes.

For dinner I'll make an yves veggie burger patty. Then I'll put it on a flat burger bun with vegan cheese slice and finish on the panini press. Will serve with strawberries.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My Lunch for One. Skillet low heat with tbs grapeseed oil, garlic sliced (.33) , add one cob BBQ Corn(.33) Tuna 1 can (.50) 1 sliced tomato (.99) fresh dill-sage and lemon balm from garden drizzled some Three Cheese Ranch mmmm sooooooooooo good!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

For lunch I went with my Mom to White Spot and tried their "new" Portobello Provolone Veggie Burger . OMG!!!! It was soooo freakin' yummy

Tonight I will be taking the leftover stuffing from my veggie stuffed peppers and making pan fried "cakes" out of them and serving it with a side salad with more veggies

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Lunch today I had artichokes on toasted flat bun. I added my homemade mayo on bottom and my homemade pesto on top,lol and topped with vegan cheese slice. Served it with Grape tomatoes.

For dinner I'll make an yves veggie burger patty. Then I'll put it on a flat burger bun with vegan cheese slice and finish on the panini press. Will serve with strawberries.
    Also added a handful of nacho chips with homemade salsa and vegan cheese. It was good. Then my cousin started making his family wings and homemade fries, I had to get out of there because it smelled so good,lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

We ordered pizza today. I had my daughter and son in law over to help me carry furniture back up from the basement to the rec room so pizza was their payment. And a hug too of course. Although, they brought their laundry with them and did 3 loads while helping momma.
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I have avoided this thread precisely because I knew it would make me want to stalk you all and kidnap you so you can be put to work making me scrumptious dinners....but today, since I can't make up my mind about what to eat, I was poking around, and...well, all I can say is.....

Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for hungry-looking brunettes.

Especially you, gourmetsue. I could eat butter chicken until I weighed 800 lbs.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    I have avoided this thread precisely because I knew it would make me want to stalk you all and kidnap you so you can be put to work making me scrumptious dinners....but today, since I can't make up my mind about what to eat, I was poking around, and...well, all I can say is.....

Be aware of your surroundings and watch out for hungry-looking brunettes.

Especially you, gourmetsue. I could eat butter chicken until I weighed 800 lbs.
    Butter chicken is sooo good.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Chocolate Cheerios! lol

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Ok. Tonight was one of the most amazingly yummy veggie meals I have made and the best part??? It was so easy

I took the leftover stuffed pepper filling and added an egg and oats to bind it and made "cakes"

I was bad and cooked them in a little butter and EVOO:

The finished product with a baby arugala salad with fresh berries and asain sesame dressing:

and our dessert buffet :

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rutlandgrl View Post
    My Lunch for One. Skillet low heat with tbs grapeseed oil, garlic sliced (.33) , add one cob BBQ Corn(.33) Tuna 1 can (.50) 1 sliced tomato (.99) fresh dill-sage and lemon balm from garden drizzled some Three Cheese Ranch mmmm sooooooooooo good!
    Yum, and what an awesome pic! I could eat like that every day!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Ok. Tonight was one of the most amazingly yummy veggie meals I have made and the best part??? It was so easy

I took the leftover stuffed pepper filling and added an egg and oats to bind it and made "cakes"

I was bad and cooked them in a little butter and EVOO:

The finished product with a baby arugala salad with fresh berries and asain sesame dressing:

and our dessert buffet :
    Looks good, sounds tasty.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I made several things today but this was the nicest surprise in that it actually came out the way it looked in the picture from Chatelaine!!

It was called bean and beef casserole with cheese biscuits

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information