User Tag List

Page 879 of 2551 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 979 1379 1879 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 38251
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i made chicken adobo
    will eat it tomorrow
    today will do greek
    and munch on left-over snacks.
    SillyLoocie and wolfwoman like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I made Orange Chicken and Beef Chow Mein last night for supper and the other picture is Fish Pie from the previous night.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I made breakfast for lunch today: bacon, egg with melted cheese on top, and an everything bagel
    Needed something quick since I spent about an hour chopping things up to throw in my crockpot for chicken rice soup. It won't be ready by supper because I woke up late so will have fried rice and samosas for supper and try the soup tomorrow for lunch. I have tons of celery and carrots left over so need to stop being lazy and chop them up and freeze them later so I can make more soup next weekend.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I made breakfast for lunch today: bacon, egg with melted cheese on top, and an everything bagel
    Needed something quick since I spent about an hour chopping things up to throw in my crockpot for chicken rice soup. It won't be ready by supper because I woke up late so will have fried rice and samosas for supper and try the soup tomorrow for lunch. I have tons of celery and carrots left over so need to stop being lazy and chop them up and freeze them later so I can make more soup next weekend.
    Sooo the soup I did isn't soup...It's the consistency of risotto without the cheese...Guess I have to pick up more chicken broth to add to this to make it soup LOL! I think a cup of rice was too much! Guess next time I do half a cup.
    wolfwoman and vesper like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

honey garlic sausage, peas, potatoes.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We pulled out our Actifry tonight and made a meatball/mango/green pepper sweet 'n sour concoction that was out of this world! I think we'll be using it much more frequently now...our DD and her hubby gave it to us for Christmas and it's finally quiet enough to find recipes (so many on the net!) and get some use out of it....I'm SO happy with it!!
    Now they need one, I'm thinkin'!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night was weenies and beans casserole - it was husband's night to be 'helper', lol... (as in I sat at the kitchen table, did the chopping, he brought me ingredients, etc.) He was a bit surprized into what I put into it to make the sauce, but he knows it comes out great! Had it with smashed potatoes.

Tonight is chicken - no clue what it shall transform into yet, though!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lucky Me! I got Subway in the middle of teh night! Yahoo!!!!

I happen to drive by Subway when a bunch of cops and the owners were there because of a burglar alarm incident, the owner served the police after. I went in and joined them!! Wow! That was fun.

p.s. No burglars.

Name:  IMG325.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  29.4 KB

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had a toasted bagel sandwich last night for supper.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

chicken souvlaki - greek salad - oregano roasted potatoes.

I'm feeling fortunate that all I have to do is make the salad. My s-i-l was expecting company & they cancelled, so some treats are coming our way.

We will be members of Club Garlic tonight.

marstec.....that looks beyond incredible.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Supper last night was grilled ribeye, baked potatoes and green beans.

Lynn: I've only heard about using that Actifry for french fries. Good to know that other things can be made using it as well. I've stopped buying kitchen gadgets that have limited use because of space issues. Costco has these machines down to around $170, so a lot less than the original $300!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

At the request of the kids they would like chicken nuggets and handcut fries!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Have an inside round beef roast, potatoes and carrots in the slow cooker. Will make broccoli later.

2lb inside round roast: $5.88
    Potatoes: $1 (or so)
    Broccoli: $2
    Carrots: $1
    Spices: pennies

For less than $10, we will have enough for dinner, with leftovers, and absolutely no effort. Can you tell I love slow cookers?!
    How long do you cook the roast for? Much water added? Do you out everything in all at the beginning (veggies etc)? I really need/want to use mine more vut hate using a lot of the pre-packaged spices and sauces.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    How long do you cook the roast for? Much water added? Do you out everything in all at the beginning (veggies etc)? I really need/want to use mine more vut hate using a lot of the pre-packaged spices and sauces.
    I cut the potatoes and carrots in big chunks (potatoes in quarters) and layer them at the bottom. Put onion coarsely chopped and garlic in on top. I made it teriyaki so, rubbed the meat with spices (pepper, salt, onion powder, brown sugar, soy sauce, a little vinegar and a bit of ketchup). Added about a cup and a half of water, but beef broth makes it more favourful, but I dislike the added preservative laden ingredients. This one I cooked for six hours on high (didnt get it put in until noon, otherwise I usually do eight hours on low). As long as you don't stir it the veggies stay together - and they are yummy too, cooked in the sauce, so they are quite flavorful.
    Natalka and PammieD like this.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    I cut the potatoes and carrots in big chunks (potatoes in quarters) and layer them at the bottom. Put onion coarsely chopped and garlic in on top. I made it teriyaki so, rubbed the meat with spices (pepper, salt, onion powder, brown sugar, soy sauce, a little vinegar and a bit of ketchup). Added about a cup and a half of water, but beef broth makes it more favourful, but I dislike the added preservative laden ingredients. This one I cooked for six hours on high (didnt get it put in until noon, otherwise I usually do eight hours on low). As long as you don't stir it the veggies stay together - and they are yummy too, cooked in the sauce, so they are quite flavorful.
    Genius! Gonna try it out tomorrow. Thanks!

Thread Information