User Tag List

Page 997 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 497 897 947 987 995 996 997 998 999 1007 1047 1097 1497 1997 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 38274
Like Tree169189Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did a more expensive cut of steak, which i got on sale.... it was delish with leftover sweet potato from last week.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I had a huge lunch today as well, Chinese Food!! and it was so good. I tried EVERYTHING! I am still full..hee hee...so just some artichoke & asiago (summerfresh) dip on a baguette with a cold, crisp glass of white.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I almost went for Chinese food, had myself all tuned up for ginger beef. But it was raining, it was further away for the Chinese than the Lebanese. And I know even if I didn't eat it all the first time, I would have gone back for the rest of it out of the fridge! The healthier aspect of the Middle Eastern food was the tipping point.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight's supper was roast beef, corn, asparagus and yorkshire pudding. Dessert was apple pie.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

BBQ this evening for sure! Prime rib steak and whatever else I can cook on the BBQ i.e. potatoes, corn on the cobb, mushrooms, etc

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

1/2 bag salad
    Just call me Wolfie

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sat a.m saw me wanting to do DH's Father's Day food special up early! ( Prepared 6 full slabs of ribs into 2 roast pans, did one batch with usual BBQ sauce, the other with Hoisin and some sweet thai chili sauce) Then trimmed 8 huge chix legs of most of the excess skin, crumbed them and baked till crispy! Steamed up a massive bowl of carrots/green beans and sliced up 9 kiwis, a cantaloupe and a honeydew to encourage some healthy eating. lol.... It was an all day grazing sort of day, with the sunshine we had. Right now I am doing a large batch of rice with many sauteed veg thrown into it, sort of a stir fry ( well you know like fried rice really) Have no idea what to make once the rest of the ribs/chicken is eaten though.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jun 16th, 2013 at 11:27 AM. Reason: ha ha forgot the word ribs

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I did a lot of cooking this evening!

DH wanted steak for supper for Fathers Day, and we already had some in the freezer. Seven year old DS does not like steak. And I normally cook extra on Sundays to have leftovers for a day or two for lunches/suppers.

So it was grilled steak, grilled chicken thighs (skin removed), grilled corn on the cob, salad (I bought a package of six romaine on sale last week), mussels and slice/dice potatoes. Oh, and I did some pork chops in the crockpot too.

The steak had a teriyaki mixture on it when I froze it, the chicken thighs I rubbed with chipotle powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper and brushed with bbq sauce while on the grill, the corn I did in a grill basket I bought at Crappy Tire last week on sale for $5, sprayed with olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt. The corn browned a bit and was very tasty, it all was tasty actually! DS had salad and mussels, we had steak, potatoes and corn.

For the next couple of days we'll have salads with grilled chicken for lunch, maybe with a bit of corn ripped off the cop with my nifty Oxo tool. For the next couple of days for supper, the pork chops and salad with some corn.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Last night we had steak on the Bbq with baked potato, corn and mushrooms and onion. Cooked extra steak and tonight we are having steak fahitas with salad

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Steak and baked potatoes here too for Father's Day supper:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night I was at my Dad's for father's day, we had BBQ Salmon (shocked to day, I liked it, I do not normally eat fish) with grilled veggies and potato salad.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I made a hamburger last night for Father's Day...my dad loved the bbq and loved burgers so seemed fitting to have one for once. I couldn't bbq though since it was a nice day and everyone in my building had the same idea There was a line up to use the bbq's and I didn't want to wait so ended up throwing it in the frying pan like mom usually does.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    DS had salad and mussels, we had steak, potatoes and corn.
    all sounded delish, but I cannot believe your son will eat mussels and not steak - and I am a texture eater!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

alicia, my son would eat mussels before steak, too! Odd critters, aren't they?

Tonight we are having leftover pizza - ordered two XLs all dressed yesterday, and husband didn't feel like eating, so there are 1 1/2 left. So with that I'll make a garden salad and a broccoli/grape salad, and a pot of tomato veggie noodle soup.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    alicia, my son would eat mussels before steak, too! Odd critters, aren't they?

Tonight we are having leftover pizza - ordered two XLs all dressed yesterday, and husband didn't feel like eating, so there are 1 1/2 left. So with that I'll make a garden salad and a broccoli/grape salad, and a pot of tomato veggie noodle soup.
    I am coming over for broccoli grape salad please and thanks.

Dinner tonight is leftover whatever is in the fridge. Chicken and steamed broccoli/peppers with "healthy" Alfredo on linguine.

Thread Information