User Tag List

Page 1106 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 106 606 1006 1056 1096 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1116 1156 1206 1606 2106 ... LastLast
Results 16,576 to 16,590 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Dry rub Pork tenderloin on the BBQ with home made rub.

These can also be cooked in oven if you don't have a BBQ.
    Name:  20131119_162540.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  26.3 KB
    Name:  20131119_173009.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  32.7 KB

Direction and recipe can be found here:

http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.ca/2013/11/dry-rub-pork-tenderloins-on-grill.html
    Natalka, harbie, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, my sweet husband came home with a bagful of KFC's toonie Tuesday boxes, yum!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    The last of the roast beef leftovers. Being a typical fickle seven year old, DS has decided he no longer likes sloppy joes and DOES like roast beef! So DH and I have had the sloppy joes for lunch the last couple of days. I did make that chicken florentine recipe again, and read it more carefully - it called for 1/2 pound of pasta, I used a pound, no wonder I found it dry!
    For the roast beef leftovers, there wasn't much, a friend suggested stroganoff. At first I though, OK, I will puree onions/mushrooms so DS won't see them. Then I thought, screw that, he can have a roast beef sandwich, we will have our veggies intact!

I threw it together, broth, flour, onions, mushrooms, garlic, Greek yogurt in place of sour cream, a bit of cream cheese, pasta. It wasn't *quite* right, needed something else, but was OK. DH thought it was 'sour' but that was because he saw me with the yogurt, if he'd seen me with sour cream he would have been OK!

DS had an open faced roast beef sandwich in my countertop oven, cheese melted on top, side of broccoli and carrots (raw, as he likes).

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Lamb burgers.. oh my was it GOOOOODDDDDDD ... And i improvised lol.
    Ground lamb with, a touch of dill, mustard, italian breadcrumbs, an egg, salt and pepper, garlic, made into patties (duh). On bread that was toasted with garlic butter, tzatziki and a red pepper slaw type thing I made (chopped the peppers real small, mayo, spicy chicken seasoning and lime) ..
    Is it fair to call this a greek burger ?

Was soooo moist .. and had some fries on the side.. and my bread pudding for desert.. Which was also amazeballs as I tweeked my recipe.. It's soo good with croissants.. threw in some nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, chopped walnuts, chocolate chips and topped with a bit of brown sugar.. ate warm with a drizzle of honey .. say what !?!
    Can you tell .. I REALLY enjoyed my dinner lol.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

^ I use to really like lamb but the last time I cooked it (those little chops) I under cooked it a bit and turned myself from it..LOL..I'm sure it will pass after time. I'm leaving for NFLD on Saturday so the next couple of days will be clean out the fridge suppers. I have to stop buying pineapples because they look so good! LOL. Now I have 2 to use.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    ^ I use to really like lamb but the last time I cooked it (those little chops) I under cooked it a bit and turned myself from it..LOL..I'm sure it will pass after time. I'm leaving for NFLD on Saturday so the next couple of days will be clean out the fridge suppers. I have to stop buying pineapples because they look so good! LOL. Now I have 2 to use.
    There supposed to be somewhat pink but i don't know to what extent your "under" was lol.
    I on the other hand HATE pineapple lol. Can't even smell em' ...
    KelJo likes this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I roasted a Pork Tenderloin a two nights ago. Last night we had the rest of the roasted potatoes with chopped onions and some pork tenderloin in a kind of stir fry. Tonight im making cold pork sandwiches with a small salad on the side and some pickles. And i have a reallly nice Lemon Cake for dessert. I bought it at Maxi & Cie.
    Natalka, harbie, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Well, dinner is on the go- I'm baking an acorn squash & made a cake at the same time,,a Duncan Hines French vanilla and I added some coconut and cream cheese but burnt the end as I had it jammed in with the squash. Oh well, its just me to eat it so will just dollop some chocolate icing on it later and eat part of it over the next couple of days. And, I'm boiling some turnip & potato together to mash with sour cream. I also seared a cowboy steak (those are way to salty) and have that finishing in the oven..and I have in a small roaster in the oven with some turkey wings & thighs to shred for sandwiches over the next couple of days. Whew!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^ I cut the tops off my pineapples here and plant them.
    You get a nice tropical looking plant and a little pineapple after 2 or 3 years
    but the raccoons always eat 'em before you do.
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Tonight husband had leftover chili and pasta, I just had pasta.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Yesterday was turkey shepherd's pie with sweet potatoes (instead of white) and a green garden salad.

Tonight was pasta sauce with extra mushrooms and basil over kamut and buckwheat pasta. Cesar salad and home made garlic bread rounded dinner off.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Last night was homemade potato soup, a little bit of salad and bread (that you bake at home) sliced and served with sliced cheese - soup, salad & sandwich!

Tonight might be leftover soup mixed with chicken breast and vegies (corn and carrots) topped with cornbread and salad on the side. Fruit salad for dessert.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I had some stew beef so I put that in the slow cooker this morning and put whatever was left over in the fridge- onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrot, turnip and I added potato, some leftover salsa, cup of red wine, can of accents, tomato paste, it smells awesome already!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Last night we had BBQ ribs, roasted potatoes, red cabbage and green beans courtesy of the school chef!Plenty of leftovers for today.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last Night was Classico Roasted Portabello Mushroom Pasta Sauce over Penne with Cheddar and Mozzarella. Not a bad meal for being home alone and not really wanting to eat.

One day my stomach will learn if we are going to skip a meal don't skip dinner it is the best meal of the day, much better to skip lunch or breakfast.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Thread Information