User Tag List

Page 1232 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 232 732 1132 1182 1222 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1242 1282 1332 1732 2232 ... LastLast
Results 18,466 to 18,480 of 38250
Like Tree169120Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Today is the start of our local festival that will be a weekend event, I will just eat there as the food is amazing, chowders, fish-n-brewis, toutons, and all the regular festival grub

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Heading out to daughters farm and having beef brochettes, bbq potatoes, corn on the cob, garlic bread, etc for dinner.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Tonight we are having basmatti rice, chopped marinated chicken breasts with onion and whole mushrooms bbq'd in tinfoil, with fresh broccoli and cauliflower from the hutterites and a glass of milk.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Decided on the ribs tonight with rice, salad and 3 sausages I picked up at the market! They were Canadian, a really spicy one like suiside flavour and Falafel which was my favorite of the 3. Repeat customer here!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KelJo View Post
    Today is the start of our local festival that will be a weekend event, I will just eat there as the food is amazing, chowders, fish-n-brewis, toutons, and all the regular festival grub
    You've always got such amazing food happening. Glad I don't live near you, I'd weigh more than I do now!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

a little cooler today so I made a big pot of lentil soup with ham-also added some quinoa for the first time and it was very tasty. My Mum is here with me recovering from a broken hip on July 8 and she is to eat lots of protein and eat plenty of fibre so it seemed to fit the bill. Her appetie is quite small so I have to feed her things that are dense in nutrition-like greek yogurt, avocados and lentil soup-she will eat a little meat or fish once every day or two and the occasional egg but the protein foods are not too appealing right now-she also does not want to try the protein powders available.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    a little cooler today so I made a big pot of lentil soup with ham-also added some quinoa for the first time and it was very tasty. My Mum is here with me recovering from a broken hip on July 8 and she is to eat lots of protein and eat plenty of fibre so it seemed to fit the bill. Her appetie is quite small so I have to feed her things that are dense in nutrition-like greek yogurt, avocados and lentil soup-she will eat a little meat or fish once every day or two and the occasional egg but the protein foods are not too appealing right now-she also does not want to try the protein powders available.
    Has she tried fruit smoothies? You can make it with Greek yogurt and add protein powder to it. You can also check out recipes that you can easily add protein powder to.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pan fried tilapia with butter, garlic, ginger, butter and olive oil....... served with corn and rice, topped with fresh cilantro.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

shameless!
    ( my weight loss thread buddies do not read this!! ) 35th wedding anniversary dinner celebrated at The Mandarin.
    I started out with the king crab legs, ( digging out the meat kills time ) a few California rolls, green beans, and cooked shrimp with snow peas. Hubby and I shared a nice pot of jasmine tea on the side throughout.
    Next trip up had about 1-2 oz of each of these things.
    Maple glazed salmon, another type of poached white fish ( ? ), standing roast beef ( the single rib bone), honey garlic ribs, lemon chicken, tempura shrimp, one spring roll, 1/2 c plain steamed rice, more green beans, and broccoli.
    Last trip up a sample of these desserts ( a mouthful portion size put on one plate ) cherry cheesecake, cream puff, choc. dipped strawberry, tira misu, creme caramel, bread pudding, crispy honey dipped wonton, 4 huge fresh cherries.

gosh everything tasted amazing! Only meal of the day for us so I suppose that was why, lol.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ awesome, walks!

No diet meal for us, either...

Husband went to the park to Ribfest to pick up supper - got a rack of pork ribs, they were big and meaty and awesomely tender, great sauce - a little spicy, but okay if I had a bit of potato between bites. Another 1/2 rack of pork ribs, a bit of a sweeter and milder sauce, not as tender as the others, but darned good. Those came with buttered baby potatoes and homemade baked beans.

And, he brought dessert - though we each only had a bite of each, will have the rest tomorrow. A giant piece of pecan pie, which he sampled, he hadn't had it before. I tried the giant doughnut - OMG it's incredible, a yeast doughnut sprinkled with cinnamon sugar, a bit crunchy around the edges, a little soft inside - it must be 6x4 inches. Yum!

So, yeah, I'm full!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great night out you two. ^^

Tonight I am making lasagna and garlic bread. I am going to cook it pretty early, before it gets to warm, and then everyone can heat a piece when they want it.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Tonight's Steak night!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Roast beef for us tonight with mashed potatoes, gravy and fresh green beans and of course a nice salad with our own cucumbers,tomatoes, green onions, radish and some mixed spices thrown in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

BBQ steak and veggies
    harbie, KelJo, SassyAshley and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

water with a dash of guilt added, ha ha ha No not really
    harbie, Crochetlady, KelJo and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information