User Tag List

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Does anyone know policies on stores if they have an expired pad of coupons on the shelf? I was in Zellers the other day and didnt even notice that the coupon I took off the tear pad was expired. I took the coupo up with the product and they told me the coupon was expired.
    They had it advertised on their shelves ? Should they not accept the coupons since they are the ones advertising it?
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I think Zellers is one of the worst for expired coupons, I have seen so many and have purchased items thinking what a good deal just to have coupon refused at checkout, I then usually refuse the item. My eyesight is not the best and I assume if the coupon is in store or on item it must be good, silly me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always assume that if the coupon is on the shelf it's ok. Only one time in RCSS did I encounter an expired coupon. I didn't notice but the cashier did and commented on it. My husband and I jumped right on it telling her that it was on the shelf and will be honored. She did ring it through but made a call to have it removed as well. I don't put up with the store's laziness or oversights changing my shopping trip. If a coupon is out for me to grab then they need to honor it.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i find that too at zellers they're aaaaaaalways outdated. i always check before i take them

Thread Information