User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by htebxbeth View Post
    when is this going to take effect, exactly?
    Yeah... exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    reminder that Boo has said 200 messages now rather then 100
    I have 5,200 + right now and they are sorted into folders... but I'm trying... to figure out a fast way to transfer them/save them. (no, I don't need 5,200 messages... but I know that 200 will not have enough room, I'll have to empty it like every week or more often, if I'm running a train. I yah...karamba... mmmm....k... everyone is going to have a new email addy to send them to then... for me... ok? [email protected]
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Centrally calm, at the bottom you can actually copy them all to different formats, even notepad if you dont have any of the programs.

I'm a mod and manager of affiliates and cashback and I completely emptied mine.. speaking of centrally calm im about to pm you.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I feel so.... empty!

(I saved some... but... now I'm empty... LOL) hope it helps the server Boo!) Thanks Sally.

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Folder Controls</LEGEND><TABLE cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Inbox contains 0 messages.
    You have 0 messages stored, of a total 10,000 allowed. (Empty Folder)

</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: 2px groove; BORDER-TOP: 2px groove; BORDER-LEFT: 2px groove; BORDER-BOTTOM: 2px groove" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD title="Maximum allowed stored messages: 10000" style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: green" width=100></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD>Jump to Folder:
    <SELECT onchange=this.form.submit(); name=folderid> <OPTION value=0 selected>Inbox (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=-1>Sent Items (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=2>Addresses (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=20>Caitlin's Baby Shower Train (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=15>Contest COUPONS UNITE (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=1>Contest Entries (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=5>Limerick Contest (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=12>Member lost her coupon binder (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=21>New (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=3>Newbie Contest (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=19>Newbie Trade Envies/GC-$100+ (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=17>Newbie Train waiting list (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=13>Pay it Forward (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=6>Train #15 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=7>Train #16 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=10>Train #18 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=11>Train #19 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=18>Train #20 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=4>Trains #14 ALL (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=8>Train WAITING LIST T#15 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=9>Train waiting list T#17 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=14>VT#1 (0 Messages)</OPTION> <OPTION value=16>Wishlist Train #21 (0 Messages)</OPTION></SELECT><INPUT class=button type=submit value=Go>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FIELDSET>
    Last edited by CentrallyCalm; Thu, Jun 11th, 2009 at 03:12 PM.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    What about getting rid of some of the redundant threads in the Expired/Repost section of the board? Nearly 36,000 (now useless) threads with a total of 270,000 + posts has got to put a strain on the server.
    I agree!

200 is still quite low though. Still taking considerations? I'd suggest 350 which includes inbox and sent messages. That gives a little more leg room for the busier people.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Let's delete the non-essential threads!
    What does moving threads to the expire section do? Either they are useful or not, get rid of them I say.
    Last edited by Justine; Fri, Jun 12th, 2009 at 06:47 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm also curious as to why there's a Boxing Day Flyers and Deals forum....it's June LOL

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

I deleted 3 pages of pm's last night...LOL, down to one page of about 10.....

I was wondering too if that includes sent messages, 200 is much better than 100

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashling View Post
    I'm also curious as to why there's a Boxing Day Flyers and Deals forum....it's June LOL
    We prepare for boxing day year-round.

JAMs Wife
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I think that this reminder to delete messages is great. No one needs more then 200 PMs sitting around
    Like FREE and EASY?!? Join Swagbucks and start earning free stuff (amazon gift cards, pay pal, the list is endless) NOW
    My blog - Little Miss Kate - Blogging about life as a mom, reviews, giveaways and everything in between

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

WOW! Since when did I have almost 1500?!!! I'll delete some...
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Only have 1 now...wait, 2...just got another PM!
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

What happens when I delete the confirmed private messages? I know these are related to the trade ratings. If I delete these does it remove the trade rating or take away the trade rating message or it something I can delete?

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    What happens when I delete the confirmed private messages? I know these are related to the trade ratings. If I delete these does it remove the trade rating or take away the trade rating message or it something I can delete?

Deleting messages does not affect your trade rating at all.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I just delete all my private messages.

I still have 7 Unconfirmed Private Message Receipts. What should I do with them?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information