User Tag List

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Expired
    The following website has the contest information:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/69441-c...june30-canada/

I have one unused pin # I would trade! If my son (who only got cheese strings because they were on sale because I NEVER buy them) were to see this contest, I would have to listen to "we should buy more mom, they ARE on sale you know"... LOL

SO... any takers?

I'm never looking for much, and have no clue what to trade this for. Just make an offer.

If you need the phyiscal code mailed to you, I can do that too. (check the rules for the contest to see if you have to have the paper, or just if I PM you the pin number).

My son collects Lunchmate Bucks, so if you have any... that would be a cool trade. He collected enough from trades/neighbours/friends, that he ordered the skateboard and it arrived yesterday! (He was really excited!!)

Thanks,
    CentrallyCalm
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL we got cheesestrings cause they were on sale too...i am entering that contest you should do it secretly without him knowing and if you win then have it show up as a surprise haha no need for him to know it came from the cheesestrings

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I was (am) under the impression you have to enter the pins, then whomever has the most points in the end, (top 10 I think it was) goes into a draw. I figured, not to bother, with only one PIN I won't be in the top ten for sure. There is a score board on the website.
    CentrallyCalm has sent out 28 trains!...whoo hoo! Teaching Newbie Coupon Classes! Let me know if you'd like to come to a class, in person, face to face; with real handout reference & teaching materials... it's the only class quite like it! PM for details & areas where I will teach!

Thread Information