User Tag List

Page 27 of 381 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: SC feature: Coupons to Trade

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

List updated
    Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Jun 2nd, 2008 at 02:10 PM.

lil
    Hello again
    I have updated my coupons for trade.
    Thank you lil

NotaNewbie
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Have updated my list.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hi there,
    I am looking for the Kashi cereal FPCS that expire June 30/08. If you
    have any at all to trade, please let me know. Hopefully we can
    arrange a trade.

Thanks,
    Tracy O

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi there! I am new to coupon trading. I was wondering with the cost of stamps, do ppl trade for multiple, or single? How do you find it best works for you?

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

It is always economical to trade for multiple coupons,unless that single coupon is a high value one. I think it is wise to spend 1 stamp for every $5 worth coupons. I don't see a point on spending a stamp for $2 worth of coupons. Again it depends what coupons are they. I do trades even if they are $2 worth, if they are rare coupons like $1 off any General mills coupons, $1 off any unico products,etc

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

im new as well. Lets see if I have this right.

If i see a coupon that i could use I message the person and they will mail it to me... or if it is a printable do they email it to me?

if we mail a coupon and the other person doesnt recieve it until after the expiry date what happens?

Im a little confused if someone could PM me and explain it all I would appreciated it greatly

thanks

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLewiss View Post
    im new as well. Lets see if I have this right.

If i see a coupon that i could use I message the person and they will mail it to me... or if it is a printable do they email it to me?

if we mail a coupon and the other person doesnt recieve it until after the expiry date what happens?

Im a little confused if someone could PM me and explain it all I would appreciated it greatly

thanks
    Hey hun,

Coupon trading is actually quite simple...

If you have coupons, post them in your profile, and you can check out others coupons and if you see something you like, PM them.

They will check out your coupons, and see if they want to trade. Alot of people do trades here for canadian tire money, shoppers optimum points, etc.

There are users who will send you the coupon for the cost of one stamp, if you do not have any coupons they wish to trade with you.

Hopefully that helps you a little bit Good luck and happy trading!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Yes if you see any coupon you can use from someone's tradelist,message them with what coupons you want and what do you have from their wishlist. Once a trade is set, you will exchange coupons through regular mail.
    If it is a printable coupon, i think you can print it out yourself. There are so many printable coupon links posted in this coupon section.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Another word of advice is to be sure you give them the correct expiry date for the coupons you are trading and mail them ASAP once the trade is agreed on. Just my two cents worth.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christine17 View Post
    Another word of advice is to be sure you give them the correct expiry date for the coupons you are trading and mail them ASAP once the trade is agreed on. Just my two cents worth.
    I AGREE

Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

ellis123
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Hello -I am new to trading and I have a request that some general rules be posted for newbies like myself. For example is trading done $ for $ in value for stamps etc. I am interested in knowing what is fair to trade so that I do not offend anyone with my offers.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I guess it all depends on who you are doing the trade with. If they feel it's not enough they'll let you know and give you a counteroffer (sorry if misspelled). Some like dollar for dollar or a few stamps, etc. Most are pretty good at letting you know what they're looking for. It's also helpful if you have a trade list with your coupons on it as they can then take a look and let you know what you have that might interest them. Start by looking at their wishlist as this will give you an initial idea of what they might be looking for. Hope this helps some.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ellis123 View Post
    Hello -I am new to trading and I have a request that some general rules be posted for newbies like myself. For example is trading done $ for $ in value for stamps etc. I am interested in knowing what is fair to trade so that I do not offend anyone with my offers.
    i think the rules are flexible depending on the person you are trading with... of course, the only rules that are set in stone that i can think of is, send the coupon asap, and make sure you let them know the expirey date...

dome people want # for # value, some may just want a stamp because they have too many coupons, some may only be looking for points for point programs (ie. SDM points)

just notify a person that you are interested through a PM, and they will take a look at your list, and if they are interested in a coupon, they will let you know, if not, most people will tell you they are looking for specific things

Belinda's Babblings

terri 2120
    hey i just added coupons for formulas for the moms.

Page 27 of 381 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information