User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

This isn't a review per se, as I haven't actually bought this product. I received a $5 coupon for Tu Zen from Shopper's Voice. As someone who has stomach problems and lives week to week on samples of Nexium from my doctor (Nexium is more expensive than I can afford), I thought this might be a good alternative that I could actually afford to buy. I've seen Jamieson's probiotics, which are less than $15 for 2 months, and I expected TuZen to be comparable. So... make your guesses... for 30 capsules, a 1-month supply... how much? $35! Basically, to the makers of TuZen and the makers of Nexium: bite me. Jamieson, here I come!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have struggled with IBS since I was a child and nothing ever worked...until Tu Zen. Yes, it is expensive, but I really think the difference it has made in my diet and general health justifies the cost, even though I am pinching every penny twice just to pay for it!

FYI, I too tried Jamieson's probiotic because of the cost of Tu Zen...but after just 2 weeks, I was right back where I was before I started using the Tu Zen: if anything, the gas, bloating, cramping & diarrhea were even worse than they were when I used nothing!

To make a long story short, Tu Zen changed my life and I highly recommend it. At least half a dozen people I know have also tried it now because it worked so well for me, and every single one of them has found that it works better than anything else they have ever used. Also, because it made such a dramatic improvement in my digestive tract health, my family physician now suggests it to his other patients with IBS, and our small local drug store has started stocking it because they now have a sufficient number of repeat customers to justify maintaining an inventory.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Long story short for me I tried Tu Zen from Dec 1 unti Jan 6.. All that time was pure hell! My stomach was so bad I couldn't leave the house! I finally ignored my sisterinlaw telling me to 'stick with it' and dropped the pills from my line up.. My stomach was back to normal 2 days later.

Yes if I eat certain things [SPICY.. whcih i loooove] my stomach goes majorly wonky but i've been fine. I still take anti diharria pills once in a while but this is working best for me. Tu Zen just didn't work with my system.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got a sample of tuzen and the first time I tried it I was extremely sick! I was on my deathbed. So the pills went in the garbage.

Thread Information