User Tag List

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Aug 11th, 2009
    Danier is have a great sale on their handbags. It's online and in stores. I looked at some of them online, and they are more than 50% off!

http://www.danier.com/store.cfm?&ckey=CA&lang=eng
    This thread is currently associated with: Danier
    Last edited by madryn_m; Thu, Jul 16th, 2009 at 06:48 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just wanted to remind everyone of this sale. It ends August 4, so there's still time to get in and get some great finds.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Thanks! Will check it out. For anyone that wonder, Danier does not offer online shopping!

ginger
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the info.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

hmmmm birthday coming up....will have to take a peek
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Need a purse big enought to hold the coupon book....LOL

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveoneverthing View Post
    Need a purse big enought to hold the coupon book....LOL

LOL I'm using a huge bag my mom got at SDM...Vichy! Its big & heavy filled with coupons & other stuff, haha

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks for the info! I love purses!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI all,

I bought 2 purses last week (It's my birthday gift to me)- so I could take them home to really check them out as to which one worked best for my coupon holder.

I have to use purses with long straps that I can wear over one shoulder and accross my body. It also makes it much easier to shop hands free this way!

I got the multi compartment 2 toned messenger bag (354010050) in black with brown strapping for $69 reg $129 (shown on the front of their sales flyer) and the crossbody organizer (354010047) in black for $59 reg $99 (shown on page 5 of the sales flyer).

They each had their pros and cons.

crossbody organizer:
    pro: - it has a front compartment that perfectly fit my coupon organizer side to side (My coupon holder that I take shopping is a canvas pencil case from dollarama - it had a strong chemical smell at first, but it eventually wore off so i still use it.) Based in this alone I was ready to say this is the purse for me!
    - it could be considered dressier than the other one, but it was weird that the strap was a canvas type material.
    con: The purse did not lay against the body as nicely as the other one - it is a bit wide and more rigid. It is a bit smaller space-wise than the other one, although I could just get everything in. If I used the front compartment for the coupon holder, there was no convenient spot for my keys or sunglasses. They would have to go in the main section and get lost at the bottom.

2 toned messenger bag:
    pro - it lays against the body better as it is smaller width-wise. It is a bit longer length wise and overall has more space without being huge. My stuff fits well inside and I have a some room to spare for other stuff.
    con- The coupon holder is too wide to fit right side up into the outside compartments.
    pro - the coupon holder fits just fine sideways (lengthwise) into the main comparment and my wallet fits sideways beside it. The small packets inside the main compartment easily hold my cell phone, pad of paper and pen, and personal care items. The roominess gives me room to easily dig for stuff. The strap has leather on one side and I liked this better.

Decsion: In the end I got the 2 toned messenger bag. I figured that I have managed all along taking my coupon holder out of my purse to get needed coupons. And really - it would have been a bit tight to try to go through them when it as in the side compartment of the other purse so I most likely would have had to take it out anyway. I liked how this one lay against the body better and it had more room. Plus I do have a dressy purse for when I really need to dress up and coupons would not be taken. :D

Good luck!!

Thread Information