User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Expired
    I often see in the Trade forum where people have like 10x of the same coupon from save.ca. How do you guys do it? I used to change some aspects of my address but it's not doable anymore!

Any help?!?!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I send one to my parent's house and one to friends house since they don't bother with the coupons.

I guess the only other way is to trade for them.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

people who live in a house make up multiple apartment#'s since they'll all go in the same mailbox.

i.e. Joe lives at 3 front street, he owns the house.
    He'll set up multiple accounts and email addresses and register them on save.ca as:

1- 3 front st
    2- 3 front st
    3- 3 front st
    4- 3 front st
    etc.etc.etc

Save.ca will assume these are all different addresses. I find it hard to believe that someone is going to get 10 of the same coupon sent to 10 of their closest friends and family. That's a bit of BS. Sorry.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

After many attempts, I gave up. I think they badlisted my address for registering. I guess I just have to stick with 1 english and 1 french

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oogieboogie View Post
    Save.ca will assume these are all different addresses. I find it hard to believe that someone is going to get 10 of the same coupon sent to 10 of their closest friends and family. That's a bit of BS. Sorry.
    I agree, I don't know how they get 10, you can order coupons again after a certain time period has passed, so maybe they do that.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I agree, I don't know how they get 10, you can order coupons again after a certain time period has passed, so maybe they do that.
    Doubt it. Usually by the time you could re-order, the one you received were about to expire.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leeleelala View Post
    Doubt it. Usually by the time you could re-order, the one you received were about to expire.
    Not the case with the $2 off danactive, and I bet people are ordering as many of those as they can at the moment. I don't know. I try and only order what I use, unless I know others will like it too.

Maybe one of the multiple-order types can order this question, they change their address 100 different ways.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Not the case with the $2 off danactive, and I bet people are ordering as many of those as they can at the moment. I don't know. I try and only order what I use, unless I know others will like it too.

Maybe one of the multiple-order types can order this question, they change their address 100 different ways.
    I ordered it and now it says I can re-order in 29 days! I think I just have no luck with them!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh.. maybe that is the time frame then. But I had mine that were valid till Aug something and I had three of them because I sent them around to family members. I used them all that once though, so now there is a waiiiiiiit.

EDIT: Mine says 19 days so I think you are right about that one.
    Last edited by Justine; Tue, Jun 30th, 2009 at 06:46 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Yeah, I send to family members and they give me theirs. This way, they get some freebies from me shopping too! (:

As well - when it comes to ordering before they expire. I have a MILLION gilette fusion shave gel, so this IS possible!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadore1984 View Post
    Yeah, I send to family members and they give me theirs. This way, they get some freebies from me shopping too! (:

As well - when it comes to ordering before they expire. I have a MILLION gilette fusion shave gel, so this IS possible!

A MILLION? and they are all valid?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

(: Hahah. I guess I exaggerate - LOL ... But it seems like I have a million! At least 20. I wish there was a good sale before they all expire!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadore1984 View Post
    (: Hahah. I guess I exaggerate - LOL ... But it seems like I have a million! At least 20. I wish there was a good sale before they all expire!
    So you have 20 different places to send them to?

Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I get more then one save.ca coupons by sending it to my best friends house...they both live a block or 2 away from me, and one to my bf's house. I see them all weekly,so why not, oh heck how is that B.s an get french coupons too!
    Want free giftcards? Use Swagbucks Like Google and Earn Gift cards!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SaiyenBlood

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I know that any multiples that I end up with are due to the fact that my Mother and my Aunt order coupons from save.ca and I end up with what they don't want. They order alot they won't use because they know that I have no problem either trading them here or leaving them on the shelf in a store with the product. I've also ended up with multiples due to trading with someone and when they are so generous to send you extra coupons, I oftentimes end up with ALOT of the same coupon. If I can't/won't use those coupons I don't want them to go to waste and will either add it to my tradelist or include it as extras in a future trade as well.

I'm sure there are some people who do the whole apt1, apt2, apt3, etc thing, but other than that I would have no idea how someone would end up with so many multiples of save.ca coupons. You would either have to be sending coupons to ALOT of people or trading ALOT however to end up with like 10+ coupons of 1 item. lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information