User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PETA: McCruelty Action Pack

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

McDonald's is a leading killer of chickens, killing hundreds of millions of them every year. Many of these gentle birds have their throats cut while they're still conscious and able to feel pain, and many are scalded alive in tanks of hot water. Sign up below to request a free McCruelty action pack so that you can help stop this cruelty.

The pack includes brand-new stickers and leaflets that will help you spread the word about McDonald's treatment of chickens. You can share the leaflets with friends, family, and coworkers and tell them to give birds a break by boycotting McDonald's until its suppliers use a less cruel method of slaughter.

http://mccruelty.com/ActionPackP2.aspx
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

17 Lockerz invites left to Z-List.

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks, LittleRascal ... just as a side note, you're aware that PETA uses some of the money they raise from the general public to fund terrorist groups? Mostly those groups who fire-bomb laboratories, etc. The head of PETA was quoted some time ago as saying (in regard to firebombings, etc) "more people should do this."
    I want to be very clear here, I'm not making any judgements; I was a staunch supporter of PETA too, until I found out what they were doing with my money.
    Cheers.

LOL - for a giggle, here's a couple other tidbits. PETA contacted Ben & Jerry's ice cream, to request they use human breast milk instead of cow's milk for their product. The music group, The Pet Shop Boys, received a letter asking them to change their name to Rescue Shelter Boys, to raise awareness for animal rights.
    Last edited by Kaldirris; Wed, Apr 22nd, 2009 at 06:00 PM. Reason: adding a giggle
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

AmyB28
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yeah, I'm all about the freebies but those peta people can get alittle bit fanatical, plus, I only know like one vegan, so I've got nothing to do with all the stickers lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want absolutely nothing to do with this organization and I am such an animal lover that I once pulled over to the side of the road to let a bug off my windshield because he looked scared.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I watched a show about them once and it showed 1 of the top people (can't remember who, it was a while ago, but very top) was diabetic and used insulin. I don't know if she's still with them but she said that she had to use it so she could fight for animals rights. A little bit contradictory there. I wish they wouldn't go to such extremes, it makes them look bad.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanx!

Master of Disaster
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you couldnt pay me to eat at mcdonalds so im doing my part lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Mmm...McNuggets! I totally just got a craving!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFromCanada View Post
    you couldnt pay me to eat at mcdonalds so im doing my part lol

Agree. Me too

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hsooley View Post
    Agree. Me too
    ditto!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I absolutely detest McDonald's.. so this is perfect.. for both my dislike & the animal rights!

Thank you!

Lena.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm all into this helping animals and currently on my way to suceeding to stop eating meat, so far 1 week. It's hard but i need a new lifechange, for me, and the animals. I saw this on peta's website, their campaigne and please help support it! You can recieve a free action pak from them.
    http://www.mccruelty.com/ActionPackP2.aspx
    *ps. to get your province on the drop down box, go and select country first, then go back to state/province and select your province.
    DETAILS:
    McDonald's is a leading killer of chickens, killing hundreds of millions of them every year. Many of these gentle birds have their throats cut while they're still conscious and able to feel pain, and many are scalded alive in tanks of hot water. Sign up below to request a free McCruelty action pack so that you can help stop this cruelty.
    The pack includes brand-new stickers and leaflets that will help you spread the word about McDonald's treatment of chickens. You can share the leaflets with friends, family, and coworkers and tell them to give birds a break by boycotting McDonald's until its suppliers use a less cruel method of slaughter.
    Please note that providing a business shipping address will save PETA money. Quantities are limited and only available in the U.S. and Canada.
    Last edited by lenaa; Thu, May 13th, 2010 at 12:10 AM.
    lena gnoud;

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you.

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

Boy i am glad i don't eat their chicken,or much meat for that matter. Not a huge fan of everything peta does though.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information