User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cndlady
    Quote Originally Posted by irenewpg View Post
    Well I have answered a lot of skill-testing questions wrong! It's no wonder I never won.

Are you sure? OK, I know you're probably right......I just can't believe I was so wrong. I don't know if I feel stupid or old.
    Math has sure changed since we went to school Irene..
    Like I said I started this thread because it was a huge discussion on another board and since I figured we had the smartest people here I would ask them

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

The math question always has a WHOLE number as the answer. No fractions. So if you get an answer with something after the decimal point, then look at the equation and try again

IreneWpg
    Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    The math question always has a WHOLE number as the answer. No fractions. So if you get an answer with something after the decimal point, then look at the equation and try again
    THAT I knew (I just gave a quick example with numbers off the top of my head).

I checked all the skill-testing questions today and....they are all pretty straight forward....no multiplication or division that are not in brackets. So, I guess I am back to just being plain unlucky when it comes to winning contests. It has nothing to do with my lack of mathamatical skills.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information