User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

i used to live in barrie-and miss it so much i am now closer to owen sound, but i still go to barrie for major shopping trips (like back to school shopping!) and ryry-i also lived in anten mills for about a year(it is such a beautiful place to live!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all Seven OH fivers :
    I just joined and live in Collingwood.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I too live in Barrie. Am fairly new to SC. I would be up for a get together for sure... Take care all, happy saving!
    Proud Momma to Steven, Janessa, Graydon and Preston.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Hello all Seven OH fivers :
    I just joined and live in Collingwood.

Hey Marty,
    I used to live in Collingwood, my how it has grown over the past 9 years since I left. I used to come to Barrie shopping all the time as there wasn't much in Collingwood back then.
    Welcome...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    i used to live in barrie-and miss it so much i am now closer to owen sound, but i still go to barrie for major shopping trips (like back to school shopping!) and ryry-i also lived in anten mills for about a year(it is such a beautiful place to live!!)
    I can't imagine living anywhere else now...everything is soooo convenient, almost too convenient!

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

hi,
    i am a newbie in Barrie!

mnyyoungs
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi etherealone!

I've been here over 20 years. Just give a shout if you have any questions about the town!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi all! I work in Barrie - live in Bradford. Have you ever done a meet up - would be great to exchange. I just came across this Barrie section of the forums - gonna spend a little time reading tonight I think

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! I'm actually in Bracebridge but love the tips and sharing that happens on this site! I've learned a lot, saved a lot and it's funny but there's no no name products in my cupboards anymore LOL

Anyone more north like I am please feel free to email me, perhaps we can exchange store info and tips!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Just joined up. I live in Barrie and work in Bradford. Maybe KECA and I could trade jobs, lol?
    I have no idea how this site works, guess I'll find out.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

hello everyone! i live in angus now for the last 6 months! big change from the city - right now on maternity leave but am going back to work by june i think.

if a coupon meet/exchange happens in our area count me in!

oh by the way does anyone know anyone hiring locally? My current job is in Mississauga (427/dundas) and i think it will just be too far of a commute when i go back to work . . . . i have a background of retail, marketing and advertising. oh what about any good daycares in the angus area?

thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all! I live and work in Barrie. I work for a wholesale tire and parts supplier So I can definately keep you informed on tire sales! lol Been a member on here for a couple of months now, gotten lots of great tips... still waiting on freebies.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, I live in Angus and I have also found this site very helpfull with saving money. One thing I usually do when going grocery shopping I first go to Fields to their discount isle. I hve found alot of great deals there. They also accept coupons. Next I go to the Dollar Joint. You can get alot of snacks for kids lunches at a lower price. Then I go to where ever I know the rest of the deals are. I myself have four children so I have to make my money last. I also love to get brand names so when they go on sale I stock up. Alot of people think I'm nuts but atleast I won't be running out of the things we use on a regular basis.
    Welcome to the area!
    Vanessa

Junior Canuck BewilderedBrunette's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by big momma View Post
    hello everyone! i live in angus now for the last 6 months! big change from the city - right now on maternity leave but am going back to work by june i think.

if a coupon meet/exchange happens in our area count me in!

oh by the way does anyone know anyone hiring locally? My current job is in Mississauga (427/dundas) and i think it will just be too far of a commute when i go back to work . . . . i have a background of retail, marketing and advertising. oh what about any good daycares in the angus area?

thanks
    Hi and welcome!!

I'm new to Barrie as well and welcome a meet and great...anytime!!

I also came from Toronto and am currently on mat leave...well I was til November...now I'm just at home...

It seems though, that Barrie is not very popular on SC...Time to put it on the map I say!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I live in Innisfil, and am new to this site. Im currently on mat leave and am loving it, well saving tons of money and getting loads of freebies!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information