User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I love this idea. I would like to keep this thread going for interest of starting a coupon train in SASKATOON!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love this site! I'm glad to see Saskatoon representing. I am from Saskatoon and I have set up a website for pretty much this same purpose.
    It's called DealsYo and we post deals we find on the internet, in flyers and locally. We also have our own forum, but I will be posting on this site, too. I am really trying to focus on deals just for us and I want to promote local businesses.
    Plus, if you like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, you are entered into our monthly draw! Best part? It's all free. I just love deals. Thanks!

www.dealsyo.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow. That is all I can say!

this is an insane amount of coupons...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/134340-...oupons-canada/

thank you to 'pateyface' and smartcanucks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the link to a printable, one day only (Wed. July 27th) coupon.

Take 50% off all sale and clearance items. The Stonebridge location had a good selection when I was there last weekend, but this would make it worth another trip!

http://www.warehouseone.com/advanceshop.pdf

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for posting the 50% off DealsYo. I picked up some good deals there after Christmas on clearance items.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Great, I will be checking out your website.

Quote Originally Posted by DealsYo View Post
    Love this site! I'm glad to see Saskatoon representing. I am from Saskatoon and I have set up a website for pretty much this same purpose.
    It's called DealsYo and we post deals we find on the internet, in flyers and locally. We also have our own forum, but I will be posting on this site, too. I am really trying to focus on deals just for us and I want to promote local businesses.
    Plus, if you like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, you are entered into our monthly draw! Best part? It's all free. I just love deals. Thanks!

www.dealsyo.ca

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, everyone!! Hope we can be an active member in Saskatoon's Deal Hunting Community! Don't miss out on my second post, that's a great resource for coupons. If I had known about it, I could have potentially gotten some Benadryl Cold Pills for free (I think). My extreme couponing skills need some work!

Has anyone else noticed that Shoppers Drug Mart will add 3, 4 or 5 dollars off stickers to certain meds? I grabbed some of the above mentioned pills (reg 12.99) for 6.99 plus $5 off, so it was $1.99!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you check out the coupon list in my previous post, it has a coupon for Listerine Zero (1L) for $3 off. Zellers has it on sale for $6.49 and Walmart just rolled it back to $5.79. So that's $3.49 or $2.79 and since it's listed as being between 6.77 and 7.99, that's not too shabby. Has anyone seen it for less?
    Last edited by DealsYo; Wed, Jul 27th, 2011 at 11:00 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Afternoon! I am fairly "new again" to couponing as used to be a regular years ago and just getting back into now. Don't have a large coupon base built up but think the idea of a coffee get together every once in a while might be kind of interesting. and fun!

Summer holidays, everybody is busy etc., but will watch our local Saskatoon thread just in case it gets organized sometime down the road!

Cheers to Double Coupon Days - wish I would have been reading the Saskatoon section before Pharmasave had theirs ! hadn't really explored on the site so now I have learned to check often. Always next time!

Thanks!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DealsYo View Post
    If you check out the coupon list in my previous post, it has a coupon for Listerine Zero (1L) for $3 off. Zellers has it on sale for $6.49 and Walmart just rolled it back to $5.79. So that's $3.49 or $2.79 and since it's listed as being between 6.77 and 7.99, that's not too shabby. Has anyone seen it for less?
    The Listerine Zero doesn't have a size limit on it, so the smaller sized ones are at Walmart for $3.37, so with that coupon you are paying 0.37/bottle. I have 14 of them

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you scroll down past the gigantic baby deals article (which is very impressive) on the homepage of smartcanucks, there is a promo running at Pizza Hut that is not too bad. If you like them on Facebook, you have access to certain online coupons, here is a breakdown from the blurb:

- Add 10 wings to your online order for $5
    - Add any regular Tuscani Pasta to any online order free (min $15 purchase required)
    - Add free stuff pizza rollers to your online order
    - Add 4 cans of Pepsico products for only $1.59 to any online order
    - One mystery offer that will not be revealed until they get 1000 more "Likes"

free pizza? yes.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cdvloehndorf:

I bow down to your couponing prowess!!! Great job!! Keep us posted on any new deals you find.
    Last edited by DealsYo; Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: made an error

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is an interesting thread with coupons found in-store, fro all across Canada. Some have expired and some won't be available in Stoon, but the amount of coupons is staggering. The posts are usually scans of the coupons they have found and a quick mention about where and when they found them. You never know...

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/174557-...-skank-canada/

Has anyone noticed that London Drugs posts yellow coupons in their store? They are usually in the Pharmacy area and a few I saw were pretty decent. I should grab some and post them, cause they sure don't advertise it well.
    Last edited by DealsYo; Thu, Aug 4th, 2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: added content

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I spotted Nivea Q10 lotion 473mL at Shoppers Canarama for $9.99, reg. $14.99 and there is a coupon at the pateyface thread in the coupon section (see my previous post for link) for $5 off. Upon reading the fine print, it says you must buy their anti-cellulite gel, as well, but it is also on for $9.99 this week. So you would be getting $30 for $15, not spectacular, but every $ counts, I figure.

Cheers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information