User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    what what? chicken butt? chickendog's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Which stores have y'all found in the area to be good about accepting coupons? I've been pleased with the Pharma Plus on Barrydowne and never had any problems at the RCSS on LaSalle. Had a problem at the Independant at the 4 corners though.

Anyone else have recommendations or warnings about stores in the Sudbury area?
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    I've received over $400 in FREE amazon giftcards through swagbucks! Does your search engine give you that? Sign up for easy to get free stuff:
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=305202

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

No problems using coupons at :

Zellers (Lasalle)
    RCSS (Lasalle)
    Wal-Mart (Lasalle)
    Loebs/Metro (Lasalle)
    Giant Tiger (Lasalle/Falconbridge)
    Independent (Lorne) or (Four Corners)
    Food Basics (Lasalle)
    Shoppers (Lasalle & Four corners)

Other than those thats pretty much where i shop, havent trieds using coupons at CT yet, but would love to know if anyone around here has had problems using them. lol.

Only issues I had at Wal-Mart were with one cashier refusing to take the full value off a coupon that was higher than the item I was buying. talked to Customer service though and was told that they had to take the coupons anyways, since they get the full value back. Haven't had a problem since.)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope no problems in the area so far. I like to do most of my shopping the the super store on Lasalle. They take everything.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Also never had any problems using coupons...usually at the YIG at the 4 corners

Glad to see some Sudbury topics!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Does anyone know the coupon policy at RCSS here in Sudbury? I'm wondering if we can use both a CZ (coupon zone) coupon with the manufacturer coupon? I know out west they can! Can we??? That would be soooooooo awesome!!!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I've had issues with coupons of value higher than the item at SDM at both Lasalle and Elm Street locations. I ended up calling Head Office and finally working it out with SDM on Lasalle. Elm Street is still avoiding the subject with me saying they haven't been able to get in touch with Head Office! BS I say!!

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

RCSS wouldn't give me full coupon value today!! That bothers me grrr

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

food basics on notre dame always accepts coupons, you can even use manufature and store coupons at the same time

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Really!!?? What do u mean by "store coupons"??
    Last edited by Dancemommadance; Sat, Apr 23rd, 2011 at 09:34 PM.

shaykeija
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey Dance..was that cashier today at WM ever stupid. I had 25 coupons and she did 26 transactions....I asked her if she was sure she knew what she was doing and she said it was only one coupon per purchase. LOL she tied up the line for almost a half hour because she had to read every coupon. I Had 7 of the St Ives and she read everyone of the damn things, even though they were the same flipping coupon..the 26 th transaction was for the rest of my stuff...So I asked to see a manager, and some little moron comes over and tells me, this is the way we do it here..I think I will just shop at the south end WM. Never have any problems there.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Awww!! Wish I would have stuck around to see that in action I will be checking out the south end store in the near future

CaNewbie ALANAJANE2010@HOTMAIL.COM's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

im new to thiss so thats good to no, have you ever had problems doubleing up your coupons... how many coupns can you use on one prodect ??? thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

usually a coupon will tell you everything

• "One coupon per purchase": This means that shoppers can use one coupon per item, with the item considered to be the purchase. For example, if a shopper had 10 identical jars of spaghetti sauce and 10 grocery coupons for that spaghetti sauce, she could use all 10 coupons for her order, which is literally 10 purchases. She could not use 2 manufacturers coupons on the same item if she was only buying one jar of spaghetti sauce because that would be more than "one coupon per purchase."

• "One coupon per order": This means that the shopper can only use that specific coupon once per order. If a shopper had more than one coupon, they could use one coupon per store visit, which would be one coupon per order.

• "One coupon per household": This is the most restrictive coupon term. Some coupons are so generous that stores will limit their liability by making sure shoppers do not make multiple trips to the store to use several coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I shop at the SouthEnd...New Sudbury too far, and I don't like dealing with the parking lot there.

I go during the day because the older cashiers are there and they usually don't have a problem. I had one once asked me where I got some of them because she's never seen them before.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I like the WM at the south end way better to deal with for sure, never had a problem. As for the new SDM on elm, they make me laugh, they said they dont give free stuff away at their store. So I go to the one in chemmy, they are awesome to deal with. As for CT if you give them more then one coupon to deal with life is ending for them seriously. I never had a hard time with anywhere I go besides that except metro doesnt even want to take their coupons for metro.ca but they do after about 10 minutes of chatter. Happy shopping!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information