User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by phgirly View Post
    Clearout at some stuff at the Braemar Superstore in Dartmouth. I got awesome razors there Schick Quatro for $4.34 less $3 save now coupons. Bonus pack has a manicure set attached. There is another type of razor I think in the Schick brand for $5.34 with a $3 coupon attached so it would be $2.34 for it. Can't remember what was attached. Keep an eye out for these good deals. Any in Young Street Boo111?

Did not see any razors,but i know they took a ton of grocery stuff off the shelf to be reduced,because thy wont be carrying it.Theres gotta be 8 carts or so,i saw only one cart put out yesterday,they are trying not to put too many out at once(takes up to much space)Most of the items to be marked down are baking(flour,raisins,nuts etc,and a lot of granola bars,fruit snacks etc.I have to go over at lunch for a minute will update what i see !

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Awesome keep us updated... There is huge blowout on Summer Clearance at Portland Street Superstore. We got a patio set regular $999 for $199 last night. Other garden items on sale. At the front of the store when you are going in.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by phgirly View Post
    Awesome keep us updated... There is huge blowout on Summer Clearance at Portland Street Superstore. We got a patio set regular $999 for $199 last night. Other garden items on sale. At the front of the store when you are going in.
    Wow! Do you have a pic of the patio set? I've been waiting for a great sale to get one.

I think I drove by at least three Superstores a few days ago and the outside fronts of them are just *covered* with clearance signs and items.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found Colgate Vivid white toothpaste on sale for $2 at the sobeys in greenwood. they had a coupon on the package for $2 off!!!! lol...i took the only four on the shelf that had the $2 sticker. the cashier thought that it was hilarious that they were free!!!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Wow! Do you have a pic of the patio set? I've been waiting for a great sale to get one.

I think I drove by at least three Superstores a few days ago and the outside fronts of them are just *covered* with clearance signs and items.
    I do but not here. Its an aluminum table. 6 chairs. Black in color and Black and white cushions. Was $199 at the Portland Street Superstore on Thursday but haven't been there since to see if there was any left. Good luck.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ultracat111 View Post
    I found Colgate Vivid white toothpaste on sale for $2 at the sobeys in greenwood. they had a coupon on the package for $2 off!!!! lol...i took the only four on the shelf that had the $2 sticker. the cashier thought that it was hilarious that they were free!!!

Wow I'll have to check for that one.

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Reduced carts,and carts,and more carts of coffee,tea,hot chocolate,so much i cant even think!All 50% off stickers!Along with carts of Tampons/Pads!This is as SS Young st,will be lots more soon,including chocolate & candy,will update!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Sobeys on Lacewood had a cart of the smaller boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats marked down to $1.99 for some reason today (not trial size, just the smaller regular sized).

They're not expired or anything, no damage that I could see. If you still have some of those buy 2 save $2 coupons, makes them a buck a box. I bought four, my three year old loves Mini Wheats! There were still plenty there. I'm actually getting to the end of my Kellogs coupons!

Z

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Satin Care Shave gel at SS starting friday is $1.99,great time to use $2.00 off coupons.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I saw it was on at walmart too. $1.96

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Majesta 8 Double rolls BT are on sale tomorrow for $2.99(advertised)and there is tons in the lobby that have $1.00 coupons on them.

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Would be good to use $1 Save.ca coupon too.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BOO111 View Post
    Majesta 8 Double rolls BT are on sale tomorrow for $2.99(advertised)and there is tons in the lobby that have $1.00 coupons on them.

Where is that sale? I need to restock on TP!

Z

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

It's at the Young Street Superstore.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore question, where the $1 off is on the majesta, if you took the save.ca $1 would that make the TP $99? Wouldn't that be like using their "instore" with the one you brought in the door?

Went couponing tonight, found the Satin Care at Walmart, also found the venus embrace for $5, the fusion for $3. They also have the scrubbing bubbles foaming spray on for $2.87, had $1 coupons on the rack but for any who have it there was a $2 one out a few months ago....so it's under a buck. Also found the try me free Glade display....lots of coupons on it.

and finally, I found proplan cat food, had to go to pets unlimited but it does exist in hrm....I could never find it at the normal stores. Pretty cool, it is buy 9 get one free, so I gave them 9 fpc's and I paid nothing, didn't know cat food was tax free?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information