User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Expired
    How does Wednesday, August 19th at 1pm work for everyone? We will meet at the St. Vital Food Court (we usually sit in front of the Orange Julius).
    Please send me a pm if you plan on coming so we have a rough idea of how many people to expect.

**At this time there is not a huge demand for an evening coupon exchange but I will keep everyone posted if I hear more interest. **

Hello Ladies and Gents!

August is here and that means another coupon exchange! I love these because I get to meet new people who share the same interests and everyone is so friendly and generous.

After chatting with people it was determined that some people want to meet during the day and some people at night so I have decided to have 2 coupon exchanges. If you can make it to both you are more then welcome.

Here are the little rules.

1. Please post in this thread what day of the week and time preference you have.

2. You must post a wishlist in this thread of current coupons you are looking for. At our last event we had a lot of ladies and it was difficult to keep things organized.

Hope to see some familiar and new faces this month
    This thread is currently associated with: Orange Julius
    Last edited by KittyPaws; Mon, Aug 10th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Hello all,

Really any day is fine with me, except Wednesday mornings.

I'm looking for baby coupons (aren't we all?), cereal, other food, cleaning etc.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Anytime of day/any day works for me although I would prefer not to meet at suppertime or too close to suppertime (7PM or later is good for an evening meet).

I am looking for diaper coupons (Huggies or Pampers - esp ones that are hard to find) and food coupons (cereal, etc).

Thanks and see you soon.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Hi anytime during the day on Mondays,Wednesdays and Thursdays for now are good for me

..looking for Iams (not save.ca)Adult cat Food and (Playtex Drop-ins(RAOK train I am on), Aveeno-any, Jam-any, Lunch type snack foods, sponge towels.T.P, ..
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Aug 4th, 2009 at 09:37 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

well the afternoon is good after 1 pm....anyday is good for me....looking for soy milk coupons...baby coupons, glad and glade coupons, mr clean coupons

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Hi!
    I'm new for this month and thanks to the ladies for this link and the shout out!
    I can meet anytime after 11:30 am/noonish!
    My wish list is for ANY type of food coupons (esp. juices and lunch snacks and cereals), shampoos (J&J and any adult ones), hand/body lotions, cat food (wet or dry), glade, scrubbing bubbles, lysol, green works, febreze stuff, benefiber or metamucil....I will take any coupons, I'm not particular but am excited to share as well!
    See you all soon...ps. where do you meet first--food court somewhere?!
    Mandy
    SC's Nurse

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandeebn View Post
    Hi!
    I'm new for this month and thanks to the ladies for this link and the shout out!
    My wish list is for ANY type of food coupons (esp. juices and lunch snacks and cereals), shampoos (J&J and any adult ones), hand/body lotions, cat food (wet or dry), glade, scrubbing bubbles, lysol, green works, febreze stuff, benefiber or metamucil....I will take any coupons, I'm not particular but am excited to share as well!
    Mandy
    yes we meet up at a specific time at the food court

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I would love to join you guys.

Let me know when both are and I will see which one I can make. I am also looking for baby coupons (especially diapers and pull ups) and just to see if anyone has any different ones than me --- you know the saying about one womans rejects are another ones gold mine

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I have lots of pet food ones to trade and also seem to have lots of venus razors and swifters.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

oooo. I totally forgot that I'm looking for cat for coupons too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandeebn View Post
    Hi!
    Mandy
    Just look for the ladies with the coupon organizers. LOL...We should have some way to identify ourselves.

Trading Score
    304 (99%)

The evening works for me after 6pm Monday to friday. Anytime Saturday and Sunday. I find that Saturday after about 6:30pm is the best time to go to London Drugs and use coupons. The mall closes at 6pm so London Drugs is not that busy. Just an idea/tip.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Anytime/day works for me as long as I have enough notice for the hubby!!!! lol
    I'm looking for stackable diapers/wipes etc (I have more than I need of some not enough of others) Also looking for tide/downy,cascade,Quaker rice cakes (save.ca ok), j&J coupons (any), and mini wheats. I have lots to share too! I look forward to meeting everyone and I hope I can make the date you set!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We would like to go so please let us know when u have a comfired date were on hoidays so any time is good to meet and save.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Let me know the date and time...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

I can make most weeknights after 5pm, except Wed. and possibly on weekends dependent on date.

I not looking for a whole lot of coupons right now (unless anyone has that elusive $10 Everpure coupon good for trial sizes LOL), but I have plenty to share including lots on the above lists.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information