User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sun, Aug 16th, 2009
    If you spend at least $30 @ SDM on Biotherm products, you can receive a full size bottle of select Biotherm products free. And if the total worth of your Biotherm products meet or exceed $100, you get 10000 bonus pts.

Today I got the Age Fitness Night for men ($51) and got the Age Fitness 2 for women ($60 value) free. Since the total worth of products was over $100, I also got 10000 bonus pts. Definitely worth it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Loving sales and coupons
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Is the 10,000 thing apply to anybody (both regular and plus members) or just Plus ones?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this promo is for anyone. there should be signs at the biotherm display about the promo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Do you know when this promo ends? Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Heading to SDM after work....thanks for the heads up, definitely worth checking out!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Kind of confused, did you buy the $51 one and then get the $60 for free? If so, how will it be over $100? Unless you pay for the tax for the free one, i.e. they key in 2001.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

WOW!!! that is an amazing deal, did you also get the 15000 points for spending 75.00 today?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Worked for me as well.......although it wasn't advertised anywhere, I simply asked the cosmetics counter girl if they had any promotions currently running on the Biotherm line and she was so helpful.

I bought mask $30 and lip balm $14.49 and received skin conditioner $60 for free. I also picked up some other items to take my total over the $75 because the free product cost came off before totalling. I received 1,160 regular points, 10,000 product bonus points and the 15,000 store bonus points.

JLH - "Kind of confused, did you buy the $51 one and then get the $60 for free? If so, how will it be over $100? Unless you pay for the tax for the free one, i.e. they key in 2001."

You don't have to pay the tax on the free product as it was entered in with a special Biotherm $30 promo code 4427 which took the $60 off before tax was calculated but the cost of the free product is included in the spend $100 and receive 10,000 product bonus points (that was how the cashier explained it and the points were there on the receipt).

Hope this helps clear up some questions!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thamks! Good deal

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by masutaichi View Post
    If you spend at least $30 @ SDM on Biotherm products, you can receive a full size bottle of select Biotherm products free. And if the total worth of your Biotherm products meet or exceed $100, you get 10000 bonus pts.

Today I got the Age Fitness Night for men ($51) and got the Age Fitness 2 for women ($60 value) free. Since the total worth of products was over $100, I also got 10000 bonus pts. Definitely worth it!
    Which shoppers did you go? I went to 2 shoppers today and none of them have the free product for $30 purchase, they all only have the 10000 bonus points promotion. Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Haleine View Post
    Worked for me as well.......although it wasn't advertised anywhere, I simply asked the cosmetics counter girl if they had any promotions currently running on the Biotherm line and she was so helpful.

I bought mask $30 and lip balm $14.49 and received skin conditioner $60 for free. I also picked up some other items to take my total over the $75 because the free product cost came off before totalling. I received 1,160 regular points, 10,000 product bonus points and the 15,000 store bonus points.

JLH - "Kind of confused, did you buy the $51 one and then get the $60 for free? If so, how will it be over $100? Unless you pay for the tax for the free one, i.e. they key in 2001."

You don't have to pay the tax on the free product as it was entered in with a special Biotherm $30 promo code 4427 which took the $60 off before tax was calculated but the cost of the free product is included in the spend $100 and receive 10,000 product bonus points (that was how the cashier explained it and the points were there on the receipt).

Hope this helps clear up some questions!
    Hi, could you please tell me which shoppers did you go?
    I went to 2 shoppers today and none of them have the free product for $30 purchase, they all only have the 10000 bonus points promotion.
    Thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

PM'd you Chocofish!

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

i want to know this too, which sdm. I plan to do this next monday for the tell friend event

pm me please
    Last edited by crazyindark; Wed, Aug 5th, 2009 at 03:48 PM.
    My trade list check coupon trading
    Wish List:
    Trade with GC, Permanent Stamps, Herbal Essences FPC,or any FPC coupon, $5 Cascade, or Cimplex Movie pass,Movie GOGO, $2 stayfree coupon(no print out coupon),
    $2 any Kellogg’s product

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information