User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I thought we could post some of the deals that we find around town in here.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

LD -glade scented oil kits for $4.99 on sale (*edit $1 less now) and there's a $4 printable coupon
    LD - scrubbing bubbles toilet cleaning gel $2.99 on sale- $3 printable coupon
    SDM- 3 pack of skintimate shaving cream $3.99 on sale - $2 printable coupon
    Last edited by bargainlover84; Fri, Aug 7th, 2009 at 02:14 PM.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Yup! Going to LD tomorrow! Do you mean the scented oil candles?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freeplease View Post
    Yup! Going to LD tomorrow! Do you mean the scented oil candles?
    Yup I loooove the berry scented one.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Me too! Didn't make it today, going tomorrow!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi Chilliwackians.
    Yesterday at Liquidation World: Europe's Best 2kg bag frozen (red) grapes $4.00. I am not really a fan of red grapes, however DH loves them. Have to go back and get a couple of bags.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I saw tonight at the Chilliwack SDM they had the cool alert Pull ups boys 3-4 and girls 4-5 on for $12.00 reg $19.99 with those $2 & $3 coupons it's a pretty good price. ( not a flyer sale... just until they are gone sale, and in the baby isle)

I have coupons if anyone needs them.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

shaaland and I found the glade scented oil (berry) candles on at RCSS for $3.54 Great deal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

mutchdutch... check RCSS for the coupons on the candles. freeplease and I found them there on the weekend.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

RCSS still had a few more berry scented oil candles for $3.74.

They also have a swiffer starter kit with a bonus refill pack on sale for $9. Used a $5 coupon (they have some more hanging by the display) and got it for $4.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Pricesmart has the Danactive probiotic drink 8 pack on for $0.99. The expiry is Aug 21 - 23... Lots of time still. Use the $2.00 of coupons and pick up 2 packs x 8 for free!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Look what I miss when I don't check this forum for a couple of days!! LOL. I always look at the deals/brag section, but didn't think to check here regularly.

Great idea to post what finds there are in our own hometown.

I see RCSS has the Swiffer WetJet on for $18.88 until Fri. - I have $20 worth of coupons (all save.ca, so not sure I can use them all at LD - did I hear that the coupons have to be from different sources to stack?!). Also...I read that the Shop & Save flyer has more Swiffer coupons, but the sale will be over by the time I get them - don't need more when they're already 'paying' me to shop if I can PM at LD.

Q? When you PM at LD do they call the store to check if the store you are PMíng has stock of the item you want to buy? Just curious, as when I went to PM my very first time (HE shampoo $2 at WM) - the customer service cashier didn't seem too pleased that I wanted to pricematch, and said she had to phone them to see if they had stock.

I am also on the lookout for some Pampers deals as I have $10 worth of coupons to stack with as well.

I think I am heading out to do some damage tomorrow a.m.

I started couponing about a month ago, and have built up a bit of a coupon stash. Some of the items I recently got free were Majesta toilet paper, Febreeze Noticeables starter kit, 2 Febreeze air fresheners, 2 Glade aerosols, 2 Glade plug-ins refills, and a free Sense & Spray. I will never pay more than .50 for maxipads again. I also got some haircolour for .50, papertowels for .66 (sorry girls, I got the last 3 rolls of Scott papertowels from LD...and the sucky part is, in the meantime I have found soooo many more coupons for them -I heard that LD is no longer going to carry them!) and shampoo for .50 - CRAZY!! My hubby says I am obsessed!

Quote Originally Posted by shaaland View Post
    mutchdutch... check RCSS for the coupons on the candles. freeplease and I found them there on the weekend.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay mutchdutch, now I know who to blame for the paper towel... I've been there twice now looking for it. I haven't asked for a raincheck yet.....

I'll ask Hubby if more paper towel is comming. He works at the DSC (the wharehouse in Richmond)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freeplease View Post
    Okay mutchdutch, now I know who to blame for the paper towel... I've been there twice now looking for it. I haven't asked for a raincheck yet.....

I'll ask Hubby if more paper towel is comming. He works at the DSC (the wharehouse in Richmond)

Ahhh..someone with the inside scoop, eh? I did go back with more coupons - but the shelves are filled with LD brand papertowels. Let me know if we are getting any, after you've had your chance at them, of course! .

I know how you feel, I totally missed out on the Skintimate deal at SDM...someone cleared the shelves there! LOL. I found out too late that there was a $2 printable for it. All well, win some lose some I guess.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Let"s make a pact here ladies, put the deals here and check this site often. We agree to help eachother. Hey freeplease I got some Danactive from PM. DD went shopping and called me from the store, she picked up 4 for me and 4 for herself. She was just impressed with the price as she called me from the store. She also said she has $2 coupons for cereal she will give to me, Safeway has the cereal on sale still, I believe.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information