User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kotasmommy View Post
    3 months is too long, Boo said we would be compensated for the wait...i wonder what the compensation will be. That was one of the main reasons I joined this site, I should have had $21 to put in my paypal by now...just gets frustrating
    This is what I was referring to jumping the gun. You really havent had to wait that long considering you JUST joined THIS month. Hes working on things its a big job. I believe Boo was talking about compensating ones waiting in July, all transactions were downloaded at the end of June before I left. If theres transactions from June not showing it is something he will have to investigate on an individual basis.

I just feel your acting like you deserve compensation and a paypal deposit where as theres a 30 day waiting period anyways, so the only thing your missing is your transaction marked as pending, and thats something hes working on. In fact theres another cashback site and there waiting period is 60 days!!!!!

Boos trying, moving a new system is a hard feat.
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Aug 31st, 2009 at 11:16 AM.

Trading Score
    14 (94%)

The comment about the 3 months was in response to someone that says they were waiting 3 months...not about myself...as well as the compensation comment...I do wonder what it will be...it's funny that you are getting snarky at me for giving my opinions in a forum...which is what it's here for. And it does get frustrating, because without so much as a pending balance, I'm not even sure if I will be getting cashback for my transactions. It's so hard to get an answer from any of the mods on this site. It's the same with the gifts section. I pm'ed amberlab ( who is supposed to be in charge of the gifts) about the reward level I qualified for and have yet to get a response back at all. Not that it really even matters...just a point. People have questions about stuff and those questions are not getting answered. Everyone has heard about Boo working on the cashback...and I'm sure he is...but that's not much of an update.

I am not acting like I deserve anything...but it might be nice to have some reassurance that yes...my transactions have been recieved and yes, I will get my cashback for them

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I wasn't being snarky, your just jumping the gun. Its been said in about 10 threads on cashback things are being worked on and your transactions will be added. I'm trying to explain things but you only seem to be concerned about recieving compensation lol.

As for Amberlab, patience is a virtue. Shes on vacation with her family. Mods are not paid positions and unfortunately Smart Canucks isnt always number one, she has a family and she decided to go on vacation with them.

Also at the risk of being called snarky again can you please read this thread and fix your signature(s)
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/25928-i...-links-canada/
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Aug 31st, 2009 at 12:00 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have any updates. It has now been over 4 weeks and I have had many purchases and I have continued to make my purchases through Smartcanucks as a show of good faith.

Can someone give us any idea how much longer this may be.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

I sent Boo a message and still no reply. I included all Transaction ID numbers which took forever (over 40) so I am sure it will take him that long.

I was inquiring about an update. I have many tranactions from the end of May until present not posted.

It is nice to be updated and just kept in the loop. How is the cash back updating going. I have been waiting for a couple of months for cashback rewards?

I know the referrel is working, which is great. But no purchase transactions
    Last edited by sherrik; Fri, Sep 4th, 2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: sick spelling errors all over

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just bought something from ebay! Didn;t get credited, but I can wait!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do you just click on the link on the left to use cashback, or is there some kind of sign in required?

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dilbrt View Post
    Do you just click on the link on the left to use cashback, or is there some kind of sign in required?
    As long as you are logged into Smart Canucks, click on the cashback tab at the top of the page, select the store, and shop.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Do i need to delete my cookies before I click the link?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does it matter if I use the Canada or USA per winning bid link when I want to purchase something on ebay? Wouldn't it be more beneficial to use the 32% link? Sorry if I'm missing something.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The only posts I have made in these forums are a request for an update on cashback.....

(a) We're almost done.....
    (b) Still having problems may take a couple more weeks....
    (c) something else.......

On August 5th, Boo made the statement it would be normal in a few days and we know this hasn't happened.

After a statement is made and it doesn't come to pass, inevitably someone will ask, "when can we expect it to be working?" I find it somewhat disconcerting that no one now seems willing to provide an answer.

I have spent approximately $5500 in this time period by faithfully clicking through and I would like some assurances that I have not been wasting my time.

Thanking you in advance.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Boo is still working on cashback. Programming and administering the new system is not something that you can just snap your fingers and it is done. It is a complicated process. Smart Canucks is going through some growing pains lately, and patience is appreciated. You will get your cashback.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think the issue is about patience.

I only wanted some kind of answer or timeline. Boo made the statement of a few days and I like others are just trying to get an idea of a new completion date. I understand it is a difficult process and we appreciate the effort.

I am a contractor and I am asked for completion dates all the time. If I told a customer it would be done in 5 days and 5 weeks have passed, all my customers would ask me to realistically come up with a date when I would be expected to finish.

I am not pushing for a completion I am just asking for a date so I can decide what my options may be.

I honestly did not think my request was unreasonable.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

thanks for the update, if i knew it wasnt working though i probably would of used another sites cashback system to make my most recent purchases

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    181 (100%)

Any updates?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information