User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    176 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by leeleelala View Post
    P&G is really cheap with offering anything. Believe or not, even their own Cover Girl reps have to pay regular price out of their pocket to try the product that they sell.
    That is really sad and pathetic.
    Andrea
    My Blog: http://andreasfitness.blogspot.com

I joined Swagbucks and made $25 in 3 weeks! Its so easy! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rhiannon1891

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Can't believe they make their own covergirl reps pay full price for products they have to sell to ppl! Geez....nonetheless, here is the update I received from them today

Thanks for recontacting Venus, Maggie.

Our consumers mean a great deal to us, and we're sorry you were unhappy with the service you received when you contacted us. Our goal is to provide excellent service to all consumers who reach us, and we appreciate learning of your unusual experience. I'm sharing your report with our Consumer Relations Manager.

Since your satisfaction is important to us, I am sending you some new coupons.You should receive them in the next few weeks!

Thanks again for getting back in touch.

Alison
    Venus Team

I guess my hasty email sent previously about "reconsidering" my shaving business with another company was actually taken seriously---its a shame I had to put up such a stink though just to get some replacement coupons for the ones they had in their products that were already expired! For goodness sake--just don't send out product with expired coupons!?
    </pre>

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Sometimes a different person looks at the emails sent, and maybe they were in a better mood!
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Good for you Spunkiest! P&G is a large company...dont think it will hurt them to replace your coupons! Geez!

Somewhat related...I recieved a letter today from Green Works that the Burts Bees kit is no longer available...they sent me a FPC for any product valued up to $4...not as good as the kit but aleast they sent something!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information