Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473
Results 7,081 to 7,085 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

dr00zY dr4k3 r0g3r$ iluvfreebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I quit lockerz
    Join Opinion Outpost - Easy Surveys, Easy Amazon Giftcards!
    http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/9456232

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by iluvfreebies View Post
    Got my Nintendo Dsi 100% off from SHOP all with PTZ today!
    How exactly does this work? You had so many points that you were able to get it free? Did you have to pay shipping?
    I might have to go back to lockerz and check things out again ... I gave it up a while ago...

Thanks.
    I've earned lots of free gift cards searching with Swagbucks...please join me:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/busybee

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Caliza View Post
    Hey! So, I've been signed up with Lockerz for a while now, but have only really recently begun to explore the site. My question is, how do we know when redemptions are coming? How are they usually announced and how far in advance...

And once you've redeemed, say for paypal, how long do they take to pay out?
    Redemptions are random. Using any redemption alerters is forbidden, and the hints that they give are usually on the level of "Sometime this week" or to that effect.

However, the only real way to actually get anything decent is to cheat and use an Bot or Alerter, as it's impossible otherwise.
    Most good items in redemptions usually disappear within 5-10 seconds of the redemption starting, so you have to have a combination of a bot + an extremely fast connection + lightning quick reflexes in order to get anything on the higher levels.

The easy way to think about it is that unless you're willing to cheat, then it's impossible to get anything beyond $5 Paypal, and even this can be extremely difficult. They do say that they 'ban cheaters', but they obviously haven't tried very hard in doing this.

I did redeem for $5 Paypal a long time ago, and they did pay out rather quickly. However, I do wish that I quit using that site much earlier than when I actually did.

Quote Originally Posted by busybee View Post
    How exactly does this work? You had so many points that you were able to get it free? Did you have to pay shipping?
    I might have to go back to lockerz and check things out again ... I gave it up a while ago...

Thanks.
    What they're doing now is not shipping any items to Canada, but giving the equivalent value in Paypal. This works better since you don't have to pay any tax or duties,

However, I would avoid Lockerz unless you're willing waste a ton of time watching the site and willing to cheat by using a bot. Otherwise it's not worth the time, as you have to constantly watch videos in order to get Points that are extremely difficult to even use.

There is an option called SHOP where you can get an item like a PS3 for free without going through the redemptions. However, a PS3 costs around 360,000 points, and this not surprisingly takes a long time unless you spend a lot of time with the site watching videos and doing other activities.

Frankly, I would avoid the site completely if you're new to it. It isn't worth the time or hassle, and you'll have much better luck using a site like Swagbucks, Irazoo, Zoombucks or GSN. At least these sites pay out regularly, rather than having to rely on blind luck to get anything.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cant People with 200K point or w/e just use the Shop to redeem instead of selling the account for $20-or so.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by busybee View Post

Thanks.
    Great great great accomplishment! Man that must have been tough to get the DSI

Page 473 of 473 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473

Thread Information