User Tag List

Page 465 of 473 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 7085
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lockerz *MAIN THREAD*

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

haha ya people have way too many points. I have barely anything. I don't think I will ever get anything off lockerz. haha.
    Join Swagbucks and you can redeem for great prizes.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rainbowcutie77
    Join Super points great place to redeem for some great prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9i4hf4

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't understand lockerz. Can't I just redeem random GCs like in swagbucks?
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

nope. lockerz is a joke

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, the Lockerz 24/7 Auctions now start at 2ptz. However, it doesn't really matter since $50 Paypal is currently going for 64004 PTZ and other auctions are for similar amounts.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh neat. I just found this topic. Are any of you guys still active on Lockerz? FWB is launching soon. It is currently open for just those on Z-List. Maybe I can add some people here when it goes full blown. I am not a z-lister so I have to wait.

Also, have not read the post yet as I just discoved it but has anybody claimed any prizes on Lockerz yet? I received my confirmations for 3 prizes this month 2 of which should arrive very soon.

/edit: I have read a few pages back and see many people are not happy with Lockerz. Well you guys are not alone their are many many unhappy people. The thing is as soon as they leave more join as it targets the younger generation. Very young, I can not stand most of the videos so I wantch them on a seperate computer on mute while doing other things.

It is possible to redeem items but it is not easy. They are trying to combat cheats which is the reason prizes are gone so quickly from general redemptions. They have designed 24/7 to hopefully help with this problem but currently the prices are outrageous.

I'll admit Lockerz is not for everybody and they are definitely our for a buck but it is possible to win. Hopefully it gets better in the future. Only time will tell.
    Last edited by Gorefest; Thu, Oct 28th, 2010 at 01:56 PM.

Swagbucks is the fastest, and easiest way to earn prizes online. Join Swagbucks here if interested, or don't...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorefest View Post
    Oh neat. I just found this topic. Are any of you guys still active on Lockerz? FWB is launching soon. It is currently open for just those on Z-List. Maybe I can add some people here when it goes full blown. I am not a z-lister so I have to wait.

Also, have not read the post yet as I just discoved it but has anybody claimed any prizes on Lockerz yet? I received my confirmations for 3 prizes this month 2 of which should arrive very soon.

/edit: I have read a few pages back and see many people are not happy with Lockerz. Well you guys are not alone their are many many unhappy people. The thing is as soon as they leave more join as it targets the younger generation. Very young, I can not stand most of the videos so I wantch them on a seperate computer on mute while doing other things.

It is possible to redeem items but it is not easy. They are trying to combat cheats which is the reason prizes are gone so quickly from general redemptions. They have designed 24/7 to hopefully help with this problem but currently the prices are outrageous.

I'll admit Lockerz is not for everybody and they are definitely our for a buck but it is possible to win. Hopefully it gets better in the future. Only time will tell.
    I managed to get 3 prizes so far, been extremely lucky. The first one was a clarsonic plus, which I later sold. 2nd prize 25$ paypal, and 3rd prize 10$ starbucks GC, which was later turned into 10$ paypal. Lockerz is very tedious, and mostly just plain luck.
    18 invites for Lockerz!! PM me your email. Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

congreats to those people here that actually redempted prizes off lockerz. i tried 3 times to get an ipod touch. no luck=( im aimming for a gc now
    Smartcanucks is the best!

Want free EarHoox Join here!.

Join Swagbucks!
    Earn points, get free stuff. I got a Keurig

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you know what I did?

I forgot about lockerz. got overwhelmed with work and stuff so much that altogether stopped logging in each and every day, doing daily questions and all. then someone emails me an invite to lockerz, some spam bot obviously, and suddenly I remember that I'm already registered and I've wasted so much time on this site for nothing..

So I do log in and email the support. Here's what I say:

hi, I'd like to donate my points and cancel account. please point me in the right direction, thank you.
    techsupport:

We hate to see you leave us with so many new features like 24/7 and fwb just
    being launched. But, if you truly want to go, we can include your email address
    in the next batch of accounts set to be removed from our database. This process
    generally takes one month. We unfortunately can't donate your PTZ or distribute
    your PTZ to another Lockerz account.

Just reply back to confirm, and if you don't mind, offer us some constructive
    criticism and feedback, as any insight into why you're leaving will help us
    improve the Lockerz experience for members moving forward. And, remember,
    you're welcome back at any time. The best is definitely still to come. That
    said thank you for giving Lockerz a try while we're in development!
    me:

Yes please do delete my info. I regret having spent all my time on
    your website without having a chance to do anything useful for myself
    or anyone else in the end. Nice killing time stuff, hope you're making
    some mad money, I just can't follow anymore - you got too much of
    everything going on and I simply lost interest. Good job overall, nice
    business idea and cool current design compared to what you had when
    you started. Fresh out.
    reply:
    Thank you for the explanation. We're not really making mad money.
    Everything costs money Your account's email address has been added to the
    batch we'll be deleting from the database next. It may take about 3-4 weeks but
    could be sooner. We're glad you tried out Lockerz while the site has been in
    development and perhaps we'll see you back down the road! We do appreciate the
    feedback! Take care!
    that's it, you guys are super patient - and lucky.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i havent logged in for over 6months i think?! yeah i doubt i wouldve been able to get anything from them
    join superpoints for giftcards & rewards !

http://https://www.superpoints.com/j...CM_B8YEWrCisQo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by BobSagget View Post
    nope. lockerz is a joke
    Ya just found that out bro?
    Last edited by smartestcookie; Thu, Dec 16th, 2010 at 07:34 PM.
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Avelina View Post
    I managed to get 3 prizes so far, been extremely lucky. The first one was a clarsonic plus, which I later sold. 2nd prize 25$ paypal, and 3rd prize 10$ starbucks GC, which was later turned into 10$ paypal. Lockerz is very tedious, and mostly just plain luck.
    lol and I managed to get a ps3 couple months ago. tho that was just PURE luck.
    Last edited by smartestcookie; Thu, Dec 16th, 2010 at 09:59 PM.
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smartestcookie View Post
    lol and I managed to get a ps3 couple months ago. tho that was just PURE luck.
    Wow thats awesome. I tried to get something from todays redemption, but everything was gone in under 2 minutes!

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i gave up on lockerz a while ago

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I did redeem an Ipod 64gb touch early this year. I posted pics of it in this thread...
    Earn FREE Amazon giftcards, paypal (I make $50 average per month) and more on Swagbucks! Join the fun http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/bluebaby64

Page 465 of 473 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast

Thread Information