User Tag List

Reviews Administrator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that over the next couple of weeks I will be cleaning up the reviews section.

This means that I will be merging similar threads and possibly changing the first post in threads to ensure a full store/product description is included.

Please be patient with me as I do this, and please do not be surprised if your review "disappears". It is not gone, it is just most likely merged with another similar review.

This should allow us all an easier time to search the reviews and find out the information we need before shopping.

What can you do to help??

Please do not start a new thread if there is a review for that store already. This includes various locations - ie: Walmart. We will have ONE Walmart thread, to which you can add your review to.

When you do start a new thread, please ensure there is as much information about the store or product possible in the first post. Link to an online store or show photos of the product. This will assist me in ensuring all of the needed information is in that first post and keep me from editting it to add that information.

Please keep your comments in a review to a minimum. This will allow future reviewers room to add to the original review - ie: Walmart (again). If there are 40 posts stating "nice review", then another person wants to add to a review, it is a lot of information for future readers to filter through. If we keep it to a minimum and leave room for future reviews, then we can effectively gather information here for all of us to use, without having to filter through a lot of posts.

Anyways, thank you everyone!! I cannot wait to get this area organized and make room for many more reviews!!

Amy
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Join Swagbucks - $75 in gift cards and counting!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/mom2faith

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

welcome aboard amy! it's great to have you. I just did a review too, and then went back and read this to make sure I din't violate anything. LOL. but i'm good.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

thank you for the information, i will try my best to adhere

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for doing this mom2faith. I also pledge to try to do my part

*if you need assistance, perhaps I can send notices your way to take a look at?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

One walmart thread for 1000+ locations? uh-oh
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you so much for your info, Amy, it would be a huge work for you to clean up the reviews, I'm very glad to follow the rules and give you a hand. :D have a super nice day!

Thread Information