User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I want to do my masters in Australia

HAVE FUN!!!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I loved the Great Ocean Road in Vic...it was a beautiful tour. Also, the penguin parade on Philip island...

www.greatoceanrd.org.au

http://grayline.com.au/tourdetails.a...YLINE&tour=384

http://grayline.com.au/tourdetails.a...YLINE&tour=396
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Grayline does some pretty great tours if you don't want to drive yourself.
    Open a Tangerine bank account (formerly ING ) using my Orange Key (14507658S1), deposit $100 and we both get $25! Right now, receive up to $150 in bonuses and earn 2.50% interest!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hi Kittypaws! I got back from Australia at the end of May. Are you flying Qantas airlines to Melbourne? You will be surprised at how fast it actually goes. I took a flightback from Perth and it was almost 30 hours ( it was about 700.00 cheaper so I was willing to put up with the extra time) and it really wasn't that bad. They keep you fairly entertained the whole time. If you are flying Qantas they have individual Tv screens for each seat and they play movies that are still in the theatres. You can also watch comedy channels, TV shows ( no commercials) like Seinfeld and two and a half men. They had music channels with Amy Winehouse, White Stripes, the Who reunion tour and others. I packed a back pack with only the things I would need for the flight. if it is quantas they will supply you with an eye mask and socks (?), I think the socks are to ward off thrombosis. You should pack earplugs. I also packed those really condensed little toilette things that you add water to and they expand to 40x their size. I bought them at Superstore. They were great for washing up. You will love Sydney!! At night the park beside the Sydney opera house is full of possums! They will come right up to you! Water is really expensive, it is cheaper to drink beer!!! Have fun!!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know if all airlines do this, but the last couple times I flew Air Canada to Australia, the quarantine dept boarded the plane upon arrival and sprayed insecticide just right under the overhead compartments with everyone still onboard. If so, you might want to keep the blankets handy to cover yourselves when they do this.

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

[quote=KittyPaws;1165369]I would love to take you Do you fold in half?

Will fold up like a joey in his mum's pouch if it gets me there.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Omg how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im from a town one hour north of Sydney..... Ive never actually had the chance to visit Victoria......

When do you guys leave?? 3 weeks without coupons!!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Sorry I just reread your first post.... your going to be there for christmas!!! wow will this be your first summer time christmas?? Omg take me with you!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    We are going in september next year..... going for a month!! we have been looking at air canada for plane tickets.... obviously cant look/book that far in advance... but september this year is around $2200 each!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Australia is literally my dream! I envy you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information