User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Expired
    If you shop at LD you might notice that they are usually out of stock on the Huggies wipes when we buy our diapers. Val and I talked to the store manager who says we can order boxes of stuff in if we like. I am pretty sure that Huggies wipes come in cases of 12. We have kept our receipts where we have purchased diapers but not received wipes because they were out of stock. I was wondering if anyone else is owed any wipes as well. If you are please post in this thread and we can order a box for next Wed when we do our coupon exchange and you can pick up your free Huggies wipes at that time.

So far:
    C-2 tubs of Huggies Wipes
    V-4 tubs of Huggies Wipes

Please let me know ASAP so we can make this work!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, London Drugs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPaws View Post
    If you shop at LD you might notice that they are usually out of stock on the Huggies wipes when we buy our diapers. Val and I talked to the store manager who says we can order boxes of stuff in if we like. I am pretty sure that Huggies wipes come in cases of 12. We have kept our receipts where we have purchased diapers but not received wipes because they were out of stock. I was wondering if anyone else is owed any wipes as well. If you are please post in this thread and we can order a box for next Wed when we do our coupon exchange and you can pick up your free Huggies wipes at that time.

So far:
    C-2 tubs of Huggies Wipes
    V-4 tubs of Huggies Wipes

Please let me know ASAP so we can make this work!
    Count me in for 2 tubs as well, please.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

That's amazing!! You're talking about diapers that we already purchased over the past week or two but we weren't able to get the free wipes because they weren't in stock, right?

If so, you're not going to believe this, but I'm missing 15! I had stocked up on a bunch of diapers for my kiddos as well as an unbelievable amount of baby shower presents, and I figured I'd just go ahead and get the diapers anyways since it's such a long drive for me to get there!!

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Sorry everyone my weekend was a hectic mess and it still is so I was not able to organize this. Hopefully we can still figure something out. We can talk about it on Wednesday.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

No problem - sorry your weekend was so busy!! We'll see you tomorrow!

Thread Information