User Tag List

cndlady
    Expired
    Win a Whirlpool kitchen appliance makeover
    Prize consists of:
    One (1) 22.0 cu.ft. Whirlpool Gold® Stainless Steel Side-by-Side refrigerator, model # GS2SHAXSS;
    One (1) Whirlpool® Stainless Steel Microwave/Hood combination, model #YMH2175XSS;
    One (1) Whirlpool Gold® Stainless Steel Tall Tub Dishwasher, model #GU3200XTSS;
    One (1) 30” Whirlpool® Freestanding Electric range (Black on Stainless) model #GERC4110SS.
    And $500 CDN. The $500 CDN will be issued in the form of a cheque. The $500 CDN should be used towards any cost associated with the removal of your old appliances and any installation cost associated with your new appliances.
    Approximate retail value of Whirlpool® Appliance package is $5,556.00

UPC:6112005225

Expiry Date: June 1/07
    Daily Entry
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

bcteagirl
    OOOOOoooooooooooo thanks!

cndlady
    this is the first contest I have seen where they actually give you a check to help you get rid of the old stuff and set up the new stuff...that is pretty cool

bcteagirl
    I didn't even notice that, cool! I wonder if you would be able to use it to have your old stuff shipped to a shelter or something....

IreneWpg
    Thank you....very nice!!!

cndlady
    Quote Originally Posted by bcteagirl View Post
    I didn't even notice that, cool! I wonder if you would be able to use it to have your old stuff shipped to a shelter or something....
    As it is in the form of a check I would guess you could use it for whatever the heck you want.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thank you

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I would donate my stuff to a "Habitat for Humanity" store - there is one in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by bcteagirl View Post

Prue

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can't donate to the Habitat to Humanity store if it's used. They only take new stuff. I had some stuff after my renos - perfectly good appliances, doors, windows, screen doors etc. and they told me that only new material will be accepted.

Love the contest. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

ips
    thanks...

bcteagirl
    Bump! Got information in a recipe booklet (with a few coupons in it) about this contest.. glad I searched lol

Pretty.In.Punk
    Thanks

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Did anyone have trouble entering the contest? I keep getting an SQL error message.

Thread Information