User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Expired
    Was at Maxi today, the one off of Langelier near the 40.
    They have sunscreen on liquidation with 50% off stickers, some expiring in the next few months, some just dented bottles.
    Also there was a lot of cleaning supplies (Lysol, Hertel, Green Works, + others) also on liquidation with 50% pink stickers on them.
    I got a green works, at $3.00 - 50 % = $1.50 - $0.50 coupon = $1.00!! that is a great deal for greenworks.
    Could also be a pretty good deal with most Lysol around 3.49 or 3.79 each - 50% and if you have the $3 WUB3 Lysol coupons... could be pretty cheap!
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm on it! Thanks lex. By the way I found tons of coupons at IGA Extra in laval, Val Des Bris but there is also a big one on langelier across from that Walmart. Maybe check it out. Found 11 different coupons in one run.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

there's a walmart at langelier? is it north or south of the 40? I have only ventured as far as the super c and maxi.. only just started passing by that area recently!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well if you went to the Maxi on Jean Talon near Langelier you blew right by it. LOL It's right on Langelier south of the 40. There is also the Maxi & Cie on jean Talon closer to Pie IX and a Maxi on Lacordaire and Des Grands Praries in St. Leonard also MAxi & Cie on Pie IX and Industrial in Mtl North.

My favorite for liquidation is the one on Jean Talon near pie IX.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    130 (100%)

alright i will definitely find that walmart then! i normally go to the one on decarie near where I live, but its always good to explore other stores and find new things!

Thread Information