User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Expired
    Hello:

I'm looking for the best deal on full sizes for L'Oreal Everpure products. I see that Pharmaplus has these products on for $8.99 this week and gives you 20 AIRMILES if you spend $20 or more on these products - is this the best price out there?

Thanks!
    couponluver
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

$8.99 is pretty good, I think SDM sells them for $10.99. Don't know how much WM sells them for. And you get $10 off when you buy 3 full size products with the l'oreal coupon.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Depending on the coupon you have, SDM has the trial size kit on for $12.99-10cpn.

I think Rexall is the best deal this week...awhile back I think I saw some at RCSS on clearance for half price...

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Depending on the coupon you have, SDM has the trial size kit on for $12.99-10cpn.

I think Rexall is the best deal this week...awhile back I think I saw some at RCSS on clearance for half price...
    She was asking about the full size products. There are coupons on the back of the trial size box for $10 off when you buy 3 full size products. SDM had the trial size kit for $8.99 around here, and WM had it for $5.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thanks for your response! I thought I was the only one up at this hour...

I have the $10 off 3 full-size products. Also, does Everpure products have products for people with uncoloured hair or just for people with with coloured hair?

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I use the coloured treated hair products, but my hair isn't colour treated. I don't think it will do anything. It's supposed to keep your colour intact.

Just looked on the l'oreal site, they have 3 types of this product, moisture, smooth and volume. The only one I have seen is moisture though, and they all look like they are catered to coloured hair.
    Last edited by Justine; Sat, Aug 22nd, 2009 at 12:57 AM.

Thread Information