User Tag List

Page 1170 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 170 670 1070 1120 1160 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1180 1220 1270 ... LastLast
Results 17,536 to 17,550 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

how depressing.....only 249 days?

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Yes, awful that's why I'm still sitting here procrastinating about going out in it. LOL
    OMG Don't go out. I just got back and it's HELL out there! I'll PM you about my little adventure
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Don't worry about proscrastinating Patty........it's far better than those anti-crastinating people out there.

Just get your DH to do whatever it is that needs to be done. I know it will also make him very happy.
    It's kind of hard without a car...

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Well Mercyehm speaking of adventures, I was sitting at a red light minding my own business and a woman crossing the road was hit by the car making a left hand turn and she flew onto my hood and hit the ground. I stood in the pouring rain on the phone with 911 and the 2 guys in the car behind me got out also and a woman who is an ambulance driver also was passing by and helped. The woman has head trauma although no bleeding and she was consious. I hope she makes it. They guy that hit her certainly did not even see her. He was not going fast but he just turned like there was nothing in front of him and he only stopped about 50 feet beyond. No braking, nothing. Poor woman. SHe was walking with her head down and shielding from the rain so she didn't even see what hit her. I spent 1/2 hour in the back of the police car giving a report and then had to give him a report outside so I am soaked like wet rat.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Patty that's just horrible and here i thought i was having a bad day i hope she's ok and are you alright?

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Wow! I hope everyone is alright....including yourself....

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm fine, just sad. Poor woman out walking on a crappy rainy day just trying to cross the street and not get soaked and bam gets hit.

Skankarina on the prowl MercyEhm's Avatar
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Well Mercyehm speaking of adventures, I was sitting at a red light minding my own business and a woman crossing the road was hit by the car making a left hand turn and she flew onto my hood and hit the ground. I stood in the pouring rain on the phone with 911 and the 2 guys in the car behind me got out also and a woman who is an ambulance driver also was passing by and helped. The woman has head trauma although no bleeding and she was consious. I hope she makes it. They guy that hit her certainly did not even see her. He was not going fast but he just turned like there was nothing in front of him and he only stopped about 50 feet beyond. No braking, nothing. Poor woman. SHe was walking with her head down and shielding from the rain so she didn't even see what hit her. I spent 1/2 hour in the back of the police car giving a report and then had to give him a report outside so I am soaked like wet rat.
    Holy Shart Batman! I thought I was having a bad day! At least we're both safe and back in the warmth of an over heated apartment!

Do you know what hospital they took her to? Can you get updates? You think she'll be OK or did it really look bad?

I know I was coming up on Dollard corner Newman and the rain was hitting the windshield SO hard I could barely see 10ft in front of me. If that crossing guard wasn't wearing a bright yellow slicker I'd have probably hit the poor man.

I have 7 Rainchecks for the baby cereal @ Loblaws from when they were $1.79 (with a $2 coupon for each) and I don't have the balls to go back out. They expire today. You know who doesn't like to use coupons so he would never just go get them for me. MiniMe doesn't really like running in and out for errands unless they're all in the mall.... the whole in the carseat out the carseat thing gets old really fast with him then he cries a lot I hate to hear him cry.

OMG that poor woman. I can see how it would happen but to not stop?!? wth? Where exactly did this happen?
    Instant Human Just Add COFFEE!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

OMG!! Poor women!!! I hope everything is OK with her ... What about your new van??
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I'm fine, just sad. Poor woman out walking on a crappy rainy day just trying to cross the street and not get soaked and bam gets hit.
    omg some friggin drivers really shouldn't be driving at all glad your ok Patty but what a crappy day that poor woman pls keep us posted if you find out any info

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It was on Des Grands Prairies just east of the Maxi at Lacordaire I was headed to L'entrepot des viandes. SHe was crossing at that light in front of Les Lions du Meubles.

I really think this guy could be in trouble if she dies because he is supposed to wear glasses and I think he didn't have them on. The police have already called me once since I have been home to get more details.

Oh well off to pick up Kevin at school. My day has not gone as planned so far.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I am awakeeeeee
    concert time @ 5 and then back to bed at 4am! life is awesomee :D

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    OMG!! Poor women!!! I hope everything is OK with her ... What about your new van??
    I don't think there's anything on the van she couldn't have wieghed more than 100 lbs. Anyways doesn't really matter,

Quote Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
    omg some friggin drivers really shouldn't be driving at all glad your ok Patty but what a crappy day that poor woman pls keep us posted if you find out any info
    I don't even know which hospital she went to. I may be able to find out if there is an article in the paper about it but there were no tv cameras there. Funny enough this a.m. a woman was struck and killed by a car in town. It's a bad day weather wise.