User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

These are pretty damn good pads. I always use tampons, and if I run out I'd almost rather ruin my panties than wear a pad because I'm in between 'diaper' stages in my life. But these are good! They're pretty much the only pad I'll wear (but I'm sticking with tampons!) lol

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

im really not a big fan of always infinity, i got the sample one in the mail, and eh... i prefer the regular always that have a nice smell to them.
    Always infiity felt awkward and long and it didnt have a nice smell to it. lol maybe i prefer good smellies haha
    i actually hate pads alltogether, but would never wear tampons at night so yea

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

nod nod, just got a PG brandsampler with the panty liner and YEAH! love them. my new brand for sure.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have two coupons for this product and a sample I have yet to try.

:D I think I just might have to try it...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    im really not a big fan of always infinity, i got the sample one in the mail, and eh... i prefer the regular always that have a nice smell to them.
    Always infiity felt awkward and long and it didnt have a nice smell to it. lol maybe i prefer good smellies haha
    i actually hate pads alltogether, but would never wear tampons at night so yea
    I like the comfort of them but I agree with you on the smell. I acutally thought they had a bit of a nasty, almost chemical smell.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

girls, you haven't known that time when the only brand available were Kotex
    and you need to wear them with a special belt....uncomfortable !
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

An interesting read in here! LOL I've been wondering if Infinity was worth trying too. I'm holding onto one coupon to try it out, the higher price is holding me back.

I did buy stock up on Stayfree like everyone else. But I found I didn't like them, so I gave it all away to the women's shelter.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CHP_Owner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cm sohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <wunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> They are GREAT!!! Always is my brand of choice but the infinity are even better. Unfortunately I didn't get in on the free samples but I did use my $1 coupon for them.
    <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->
    Quote Originally Posted by kevico2 View Post
    I've never enjoyed tampons - personal thing i guess...
    <o:p> </o:p>
    I don’t like tampons either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldirris View Post
    LOL!! I went nearly TWO years (23 months, to be precise) without a period after my son was born ... isn't breastfeeding great? LOL
    I breastfed my daughter for 14 months but got my period back after 6 months and I was still breastfeeding every 2-3 hours including night up to 11 months. You are so lucky.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    girls, you haven't known that time when the only brand available were Kotex
    and you need to wear them with a special belt....uncomfortable !
    lol my mom told me that was what she had to use as a teenager..... yuck how awkward

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Anyone remember the Always that were 2 pads Double plus (i think they were called that anyway). That was like a boat between your legs!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -3 (0%)

Finally tried them, and I love them! I definatley going to have a "happier" (I wouldn't say happy!) Thought they looked a bit long at first, but the actually fit great. Definately worht the extra $1 and my new brand!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -3 (0%)

I didnt really hear anything about them, or even consider buying them until I saw this post, so thanks Kaldiris!!

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christieg View Post
    I like the comfort of them but I agree with you on the smell. I acutally thought they had a bit of a nasty, almost chemical smell.
    I thought I was the only one. I just used the samples from BrandSampler and when I opened it I was hit with a gross smell...
    I'm always open to trading for pet product coupons (especially free products and high value coupons) - I donate these items to shelters and rescue groups.
    My motivation - My Dog. Read his story here: www.freewebs.com/michelle_and_dinglehopper

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

started with stayfree will end with stayfree missed out the 1.99 sale for them at SDM hope it comes back soon

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

I have been an "Always Girl" my whole life and lemme tell you...they sooooooooooo got it right with this pad! You are right Kaldirris it feels like you aren't even wearing anything! The big selling point for me is the comfort, I mean let's face it, if you are going to have something pressed up against your body consistantly for a few days you want it to be comfy. I find the Infinity pads allow you to "breathe" more than the regular ones. *shrugs*

I love them and won't ever go back! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information