User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

To the gents here @ SC, you might want to move to the next post - girlie stuff alert! LMAOOOO

I have to post my opinion on the new Always Infinity pads ...
    In a word, FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!
    I absolutely LOVE them. In the wrapper, the core feels almost like memory foam, which is a bit odd, when you're used to the diaper-like feel of most pads. LOL
    But honestly, I can barely tell I'm wearing one ... basically, it feels like the gusset of your undies is just a little thicker than normal. In fact, I've worn panty liners that feel thicker & less comfortable than the Infinity pads.
    And, even to this dyed-in-the-wool bargain hunter, these are totally worth the slightly higher price tag.

High praise from the girl who swears by Tampax!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

I agree with you on this 100%,Great new product,well worth the price.

Trading Score
    30 (94%)

OK, I must be missing something. What is the claim to fame for these pads. I believe what you say, I just don't understand them. lol
    Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water.

-Elenor Rosevelt

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Seriously, I did not understand the marketing for these. I thought, "a pad is a pad," until I tried a sample. They really are the most comfortable pad I've tried. I don't know what it is about them, but it's like it disappeared when I pulled my undies up. I could barely feel it!
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

I couldn't agree more! I was desperate to try them, so grabbed a box before I got a sample. At first when I opened it I was horrified - they seem sooo much longer than other pads I've used and thought for sure they were going to bomb. Wrong - loved them! I always have problems with wings lol but these wrap around your undies perfectly and sit right the whole time - they're even comfortable at bedtime!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Wish I didn't have a gazillion packs of Stayfree in my cupboard right now. Well, maybe not a gazillion, but several months worth. Won't be trying these until I use 'em up!

Always is my usual brand, but I fell for the low price and bonus SDM points and stocked up on the Stayfree.

Z

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i have not used pads in about 14 years, but i have a sample of this for when my p. comes back (have been without for over 1.5 years -thank you pregnancy and breastfeeding! ) i will have to be pretty darn good to win me back to those things!

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdutka View Post
    i have not used pads in about 14 years, but i have a sample of this for when my p. comes back (have been without for over 1.5 years -thank you pregnancy and breastfeeding! ) i will have to be pretty darn good to win me back to those things!
    LOL!! I went nearly TWO years (23 months, to be precise) without a period after my son was born ... isn't breastfeeding great? LOL

PS - I was a padophobe too. HATED them. No one sings harder than a convert! LOL
    Last edited by Kaldirris; Mon, Aug 24th, 2009 at 06:22 PM.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Glad to hear they are good (I'm a pad convert too, lol). But I hope you are comparing them to usual Always ultra thins with wings, and not just regular pads...
    I was smart about the Stayfree - I only bought one pack, tried them - didn't like them, so I only have that one pack leftover...

Trading Score
    15 (94%)

I've never enjoyed tampons - personal thing i guess...

(guys, look away ok?)

Pads were my only choice. I went nuts on Stayfree recently (2 for $5) plus $3.00 coupon for each, hence $.50 each but I have coupons for this Always infinity product. I'm sure I'll hear my DH say something to the effect of: "Aw c'mon now... don't you think you have enough?" I'll just sneak them in my pantry...
    Nevertheless, great find, I believe you when you say they're awesome (Which women gloats about having to wear a mattress between her legs ) - I told you guys, look away...
    And also: "Have a happy period. Always". - I should go into commercials! lmao!
    Lynn

Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Glad to hear they are good (I'm a pad convert too, lol). But I hope you are comparing them to usual Always ultra thins with wings, and not just regular pads...
    I was smart about the Stayfree - I only bought one pack, tried them - didn't like them, so I only have that one pack leftover...
    Yes, my comparision is based on the regular Always products (which, I think, are already far superior to other brands) - I still prefer Tampax most of the time, just because I feel cleaner, but over the last few years, on long shopping days, or overnight, or when I'm on my feet all day, I preferred using pads ... and my brand has, for years, been Always. I won't even look at the Kotex, etc - WAY too much saddle for this cowgirl! LOL

Kevico2, if a guy sees this & goes EW, well, he was warned in the title of this thread, so he'll just have to learn to deal with it! LOL

And okay - the only thing I really dislike about Always is that darned slogan. Have a happy period? WTH? Gimme that brownie & back the hell up, slogan-boy! LOL
    Last edited by Kaldirris; Mon, Aug 24th, 2009 at 10:31 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thx, Kaldirris - So, TMI, with perimenopause combined with PCOS, I'm beyond the tampon stage...
    Yah, that damned slogan - my husband bugs me unmercifully when it comes on... (but then he rubs my back, lol!)

Trading Score
    30 (94%)

Thanks for the reviews girls, I will now try them. Always has been my prefered brand, so...

And yes, that slogan is as bad as the women riding a white horse on the beach in the old 70's & 80's ads!
    Women are like tea bags, you never know how strong she is until she's in hot water.

-Elenor Rosevelt

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have a small stock pile of Kotex right now (my usual brand...). But after all of these glowing reviews I think I will have to buy some for myself.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

they are AMAZING i got a 16 pack for 2.66 with tax cause the superstore has a 1.50 instore coupon and i have a 1.00 coupon!!!! RUN TO RCSS!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information