User Tag List

Happy shopper
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Expired
    Shopping on Sat. Aug. 15:

Canadian Tire has quite alot of clearance items outside in front of the store some at really goood prices! Had bathroom taps, etc.

Food Basics has a buggy with some clearance items on the far left side of the store in the front

They had a Festival of the Forty Event in town and picked up some samples like a free small bag from Tim Hudak
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Food Basics

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Have you noticed if RCSS in Grimsby has the Nestea MC cases? That would be a bonus since they're on sale starting tomorrow for 3/$10.

Happy shopper
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

When I went they had nestea in bottle size something like the size of Ocean spray on half price in the above space mentioned. When you ask for cases I do not know as I do not buy the beverage. If you are not long distance, give them a call.

Happy shopper
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

RCSS- Grimsby- Aug 2
    -big coupon bulletin board with lots of coupons just as you go inside between the 2 doors. If you want to see a list check s post about "coupon wall" under coupons. I think this is fairly new as the nice cashier I had did not know about it and she uses coupons too! When I shop there I will have to look out for her!! lol
    **please tell the manager or assistant you appreciate these coupons and you never what these positive comments will lead to

-My Master Card PC bill had 4 bonus coupons --get 5,000 pts when you use the credit card ( no amount) Plus some other bonus coupons

-they still have a cart of products half price. They had sesame oil, some juices (ones I cannot remember), rusks, etc.
    -broccoli just 59 cents cabbage $1

happy shopping
    Last edited by couponmom; Sat, Aug 29th, 2009 at 10:31 PM. Reason: adding info

Thread Information