User Tag List

Page 51 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 1954
  1. #751
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    alberta
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)



    I love these coupons

  2. #752
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)


    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but the new Save.ca coupon for Guardian cereal.... Wal-mart just lowered its price from $5.99 to $2.97. So if you can find a location that will accept your coupon you'd pay only $1.50 for a box.

  3. #753
    Junior Canuck maira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a corner of the world
    Posts
    586
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)



    cool

  4. #754
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    830
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sodadood View Post
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet or not, but the new Save.ca coupon for Guardian cereal.... Wal-mart just lowered its price from $5.99 to $2.97. So if you can find a location that will accept your coupon you'd pay only $1.50 for a box.
    nice thanks for the heads up

  5. #755
    Smart Canuck nv_jenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,929
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    187 (98%)




    thanks for the new links everyone


    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

  6. #756
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    SW Ont
    Posts
    19,971
    Likes Received
    27
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)




    Don't know if this one has been posted yet
    Hanes Underwear: http://www.save.ca/hanes_en/prod_page.php

  7. #757
    Canadian Guru aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    14,600
    Likes Received
    1623
    Trading Score
    201 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Don't know if this one has been posted yet
    Hanes Underwear: http://www.save.ca/hanes_en/prod_page.php
    Thanks !!!

  8. #758
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    This side of crazy
    Age
    28
    Posts
    19,242
    Likes Received
    2210
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    they sent me the wrong coupons again...guess i will have to email them

    Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

  9. #759
    ♥~♥ ex0ticb3lla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,446
    Likes Received
    579
    Trading Score
    57 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Don't know if this one has been posted yet
    Hanes Underwear: http://www.save.ca/hanes_en/prod_page.php
    thanks
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

  10. #760
    Smart Canuck nv_jenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Southwestern Ontario
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,929
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    187 (98%)




    I dont know if anyone has gotten their quaker coupon from save today but just would like to point out that on the coupon it states "ONE PER CUSTOMER" just a heads up before noone realizes it and gets a snoody cashier!


    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

  11. #761
    ♥~♥ ex0ticb3lla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    3,446
    Likes Received
    579
    Trading Score
    57 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nv_jenn View Post
    I dont know if anyone has gotten their quaker coupon from save today but just would like to point out that on the coupon it states "ONE PER CUSTOMER" just a heads up before noone realizes it and gets a snoody cashier!
    thanks for the heads up
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

  12. #762
    Smart Canuck cady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    near montreal
    Posts
    1,533
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nv_jenn View Post
    I dont know if anyone has gotten their quaker coupon from save today but just would like to point out that on the coupon it states "ONE PER CUSTOMER" just a heads up before noone realizes it and gets a snoody cashier!
    good to know! thanks!

  13. #763
    Smart Canuck cady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    near montreal
    Posts
    1,533
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)




    I think save.ca are having too many requests at the same time because they messed up my order!! I only got the all-bran strawberry medley, but I asked for all 3 flavours of cereals! Also, I ordered 20 coupons, but I only got 12!?! (no toblerone either... ) is this only happenning to me?

  14. #764
    Smart Canuck sanny211's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,038
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    I think save.ca are having too many requests at the same time because they messed up my order!! I only got the all-bran strawberry medley, but I asked for all 3 flavours of cereals! Also, I ordered 20 coupons, but I only got 12!?! (no toblerone either... ) is this only happenning to me?

    No, I am not getting any toblerone either!!! I think toblerone is officially gone

  15. #765
    Smart Canuck cady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    near montreal
    Posts
    1,533
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    94 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sanny211 View Post
    No, I am not getting any toblerone either!!! I think toblerone is officially gone
    OMG!!! I think a lot of SC members are going to be very disapointed!!! I didn't buy this but I traded it a lot...

Page 51 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •