User Tag List

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Well I am writign this because I have contacted so many people about this issue I don`t know what else to do.....

I have been on this site for a while now and I have contributed many deals and done many trades. However I find it very poorly run. I was 3rd place for Top Deal posters in June and I contacted Cheapskate right away with my address, choice of GC, and what place I had come in. A month or longer later, I receive and message stating that she was not the person to contact...I was a little annoyed that it took her a month (as I had one the 2 prior months and contacted her so I didn`t know anything had changed) to respond but whatever I contacted the person she told me to contact. That person NEVER responded to me. So I contacted Boo...he never responded either. So I posted in the thread and Amberlab responded saying to contact her! So I did and got NO response again! I also had problems getting 2 other GC I had won on here earlier in the year. This is frustrating and rather unprofessional. I think I have done my part now, why doesn`t someone step up and fix this situation.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Hey Ker310, sorry you've been having a tough time getting a hold of anyone, I'll see what I can do to get you some answers!
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Sat, Sep 5th, 2009 at 12:05 PM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

ker310, I agree with everything you said. I have done a terrible job of running this place properly/professionally so far and it's mainly because I'm so unorganized.

Many people are waiting for their gift cards and the problem is that we didn't have anyone dedicated to managing gifts on SC. So what I recently did was ask Amberlab if she can be the official gifts and prizes manager... basically SC's treasurer who is responsible for anything related to money and she has kindly agreed to help. So any task involving gifts, money, prizes, cash or anything of that kind will be taken care of by her. Hopefully this will make things more organized and professional.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and I admit that everything you said in your post was right on. I'm trying very hard to address these problems. sorry!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I reiterate what Boo has said. We have been playing catch up on the gifts, because for so long the gifts were on hold. My list for gifts is several pages long, and many people have been waiting longer than you have.

I will not PM anyone until their turn to receive the gift comes up (unless I need info from them). There is just way too many to reply to until then. I think I had stated in the SC news thread that once you PM me about your gift, consider yourself placed on my list for it.

Yes, I do understand everyone's frustration to get their gifts, but Boo and I are doing our best to get it all organized.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Sat, Sep 5th, 2009 at 01:06 PM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I think ker310 likely didn't realize she would NOT get a reply until it was her turn. I didn't even realize that myself! Lol

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    I think ker310 likely didn't realize she would NOT get a reply until it was her turn. I didn't even realize that myself! Lol

Good point. Maybe I should put it in my siggy because people tend to miss posts sometimes.

Also, another thing is, when Cheapskate gives out the monthly gifts, she does it by Paypal. If you want your gift via PP, it seems to be faster than getting a GC right now. If you want a GC, Cheapskate has to send me your info so that I can send you the gift card.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    I reiterate what Boo has said. We have been playing catch up on the gifts, because for so long the gifts were on hold. My list for gifts is several pages long, and many people have been waiting longer than you have.

I will not PM anyone until their turn to receive the gift comes up (unless I need info from them). There is just way too many to reply to until then. I think I had stated in the SC news thread that once you PM me about your gift, consider yourself placed on my list for it.

Yes, I do understand everyone's frustration to get their gifts, but Boo and I are doing our best to get it all organized.
    Thanks for the reply Boo...I will wait patiently now.
    AmberLab I don't believe you stated any such thing...you simply told me to pm you which I did. If it had of been explained to me that I was on a wait list now, I would have been fine with that...I just wasn't getting ANY response at all.

Thanks

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ker310 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Boo...I will wait patiently now.
    AmberLab I don't believe you stated any such thing...you simply told me to pm you which I did. If it had of been explained to me that I was on a wait list now, I would have been fine with that...I just wasn't getting ANY response at all.

Thanks

Here's my post, but I guess it is not enough, so I will do something about it right now.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/1150698-post31.html
    Last edited by AmberLab; Sat, Sep 5th, 2009 at 07:06 PM.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well I'm happy as it was explained to me and I did just receive my Top Deal post paypal money for June, July and August. Thanks gang for all the hard work.
    Total earned to date $2425.00 saving for a trip : )
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Deoxis

Thread Information