Rexall... no thanks!!

1. murdock1
    murdock1
    Anyone else been in to Rexall in Courtenay lately? I went in last week for a coupon shop and left the store empty handed because they told me I couldn't use a coupon on an item that was already on sale. Oh, well... I just headed over to Superstore, they price matched the items no problem AND let me use my coupons. I have emailed Rexall and I'm just waiting to hear what they say.
  2. Kayla
    Kayla
    The Rexall in the Comox Mall is pretty good! I've had good days at the Courtenay Rexall as well. I think it depends on the cashier
  3. dandyprat
    dandyprat
    ya i went in there not to long ago and i was able to use coupons on stuff on sale but my cashier told me i wasn't able to use coupons on stuff on clearance. tehre really slimming down the amount of stores we are even allowed to shop at it seems like =(
  4. spinknas
    spinknas
    I was told that they could not use coupons on sale items as well. However there is a new manager there now who allows coupons on sale items as well as coupons with rexall coupons.
  5. murdock1
    murdock1
    thank you for the update... i haven't been in since this happened, I may go back now...