Leduc Walmart - Customer Service - Is it just me?

1. couponing_momma
    couponing_momma
    I'm sorry, but I really need to vent about the Leduc Walmart and their customer service (or lack there of).

Is it just me or is the attitudes displayed by their cashiers/management towards couponers horrid??!!!

I've been there three times in the past month and each shopping experience has been a nightmare.

When it comes time to make my purchase, I've always been prepared; my coupons are organized, i've read the fine print and highlighted all important text (e.g. expiry date, coupon limitations, ect.), gone to customer service to explain that my purchase may take an extra few minutes of their time, familiarized the store's policies to make life easier for everyone, gone at a time when the store is quiet...and still, nothing but negativity.
  2. 64couponcraze
    64couponcraze
    The first time I went in I had a problem with a cashier. I did complain and the next time we went in my husband asked a supervisor if they wanted us to go to customer service and the supervisor said no to go to any cashier we choose that they are happy to take coupons. I haven't had a problem since (no more so than before I started using coupons), although some are extremely slow at reading and comprehension.
  3. couponing_momma
    couponing_momma
    Okay, maybe it wasn't just me than...lol

I noticed that there is quite a turnaround of staff there...that's probably a big reason for the reading and comprehension...I don't believe many of their cashiers are fully aware of their coupon policy.

On a side note, I have gone back since my last post and the service was much better...but they would not take my printed coupons (nor would they even consider reviewing their coupon policy that I had printed and in-hand).

Could be worse....lol!
  4. 64couponcraze
    64couponcraze
    That's odd I used 2 printed coupons last night. Were yours in colour or black and white? When speaking with the customer service cashier she said they wouldn't take black and white as they look as though they have been photocopied, either that or it was just the particular employee you dealt with. I wish all of the stores would get some consistency whatever they decide is their policy. I went to LD on the weekend and the cs would not accept a stack because they said "cannot be combined with any other offer". The funny thing is all of the coupons in all of the stacks said that and she accepted those. I didn't argue with her, didn't want to make her mad.
  5. couponing_momma
    couponing_momma
    Yes, it was in black and white...printing in colour next time

Was the coupon you tried to use a P & G BrandSaver coupon? London Drugs won't stack them any longer for some reason...
  6. 64couponcraze
    64couponcraze
    I think it was from Brandsaver, but it was the older ones that can be stacked(new ones say the use of more than one manufacturer coupon is strictly prohibited). The weird thing was one set was for Off and one for Raid each from the same inserts. She would not accept the Raid, but accepted the Off. Go figure.
  7. 2012cd
    2012cd
    i always profile my casheirs there you can usually tell who will give u a hard time