WOW!! Beware of Giant Tiger

1. 64couponcraze
    64couponcraze
    Went in to Giant Tiger on July 1 to get Dizzolve. Would have been free with a $2 coupon. The cashier was unsure because it stated one coupon per purchase, so he asked this woman about them. I am assuming she was a supervisor as she wore a red shirt, but no name tag.

She literally flipped out at us, told us they would not let us use a coupon where we would get it free, they were not paying us to shop.
    We were trying to explain she could adjust the coupon, but she just cut us off and said that is our policy and walked away.
    Then the cashier said we were getting the product free and they weren't getting paid inferring we were stealing. He then tried to keep the coupons, I got them back. As we were leaving the woman said something to other customers to which they laughed.

I will never shop there again, as it was not the fact that the coupons were not accepted, it was how we were treated. She just verbally attacked us from the beginning. There was no need for it at all.
  2. couponing_momma
    couponing_momma
    I would personally write a letter to their Head Office. Unacceptable behaviour should not be ignored! The "Supervisor" was very unprofessional and acted extremely inappropriately.

Here is a link to their coupon policy:

http://www.gianttiger.com/en/faq.php#q8
  3. 64couponcraze
    64couponcraze
    I already sent an email, but I don't think it will do much good as they are a franchise, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.