Abby5
    Walmart:Irish spring deo. $1
    -
  2. Abby5
    Abby5
    Walmart: Alberto styling putty $1, $2 Old Spice deo.,
  3. frugalgirl73
    frugalgirl73
    Which Walmart Abby? My husband liked the irish spring deoderant from the sample recently and I know I have a few $1 coupons.
  4. saveadollardiva
    saveadollardiva
    That is awsome, going to check out my local walmart see if they have it thanks Abby!
  5. Abby5
    Abby5
    Coppercreek
  6. Abby5
    Abby5
    They had lots on clearance..Tresseme,Loreal,Etc... I am sure lots of Walmart will have them
  7. Abby5
    Abby5
    SDM had a bunch of different Lacoupe hair products $2 and aussie hair stuff$2 and stiff and more
  8. Ceren
    Ceren
    I was at Walmart on Dufferin and MajorMac today. they have Mr.Clean liquid bottles for all purpose cleaning on clearance for $2. + use p&g coupons. I didn't buy any and there were lots on the shelves. no resolve left.. they also had playtex products on clearance for $2. fusion razor $3--I didn't have my coupon with me!!!!!!! so didn't buy it
  9. jcjcjc
    jcjcjc
    Does Walmart keep their clearance items in a seperate section.. (like the way Shoppers puts them on on a separate rack)? Last time someone mentioned an item being on clearance.. I went right away but couldn't find that product nor anything on clearance. I was looking in the cleaning supplies aisle that time...
  10. Ceren
    Ceren
    jcjcjc--it depends I guess. sometimes I find them right on the shelves with clearance tags in front of the product, but if you are looking for bodywash, hair colour clearances, they are usually at the end of the beauty aisles. this is where I usually find them. For cleaning aisles it is the same look at the end of the aisles along with other random cleaning supplies.