picture idea for group icon?

1. Justine
    Well.. the social groups look different now, they are now organized in threads, can't say I like it, but whatever.

Anyone got suggestions for an avatar for the group? I thought it would be a good idea to ask you guys for ideas before just assigning one as the creator of this group, you know, cause I am all for democracy.
  2. sarajk
    sarajk
    eeek...does it ever look different! And I'm sure you'll come up with a great avatar!
  3. trucks12trucks
    trucks12trucks
    we can have a dino munching on coupons!

choose something already !
  4. Jopava
    Jopava
    This was a fun group before! nothing new lately so I have to say it I'm leaving! good luck to everyone, Is fun when you think and act different than other people that's what really make the difference bye guys wish you the best...
  5. Justine
    Is Jopava leaving the group or the forum completely? I haven't been posting on the forum either, too boring and certain people rub me the wrong way... I am keeping it to private messages to people from now on.
  6. Junerose
    Junerose
    I miss the heydays of this group before we were all given "stern" warnings...
    Goodbye, free speech.
  7. pippinelkhound
    pippinelkhound
    Can't we have free speech if we are a private group, or do the mods still have lurking ability
  8. Justine
    oh jopava did leave, lame.
  9. trucks12trucks
    trucks12trucks